Why become a member? ×

Could you be the most beautiful bass in the world?

CHRISDABASS

For me it was a Miroku over and under.. By far the best engineered shotgun I've ever used, and they go on for years and years of the most spectacular use/abuse.. One of the professional coaches I know reckoned he had put more than 200,000 cartridges though his in 20 years...

[quote name='Chris2112' timestamp='1318327097' post='1400495']

The best shotgun I have ever used was a Baikal MP153 with duck reed camoflage which was about £700 new. It was better than a Browning that I shot the same day that had cost the owner some £7000 used.
[/quote]

[quote name='waynepunkdude' timestamp='1318407415' post='1401600']

[/quote]

Eye of the beholder indeed...I love this bass. Black Blocks on Maple is the business.

None of the other basses do it for me. Its as if the shape of human beings haven't caught up with the body shapes of some these other basses.

[quote name='xgsjx' timestamp='1318446837' post='1402369']
I think the only thing that really puts me off Fenders is the top horn. It's nothing short of hideous!
The rest is a very nice. Not as nice as a Ritter, but still nice.
[/quote]
[quote name='xgsjx' timestamp='1318372336' post='1401443']

[/quote]

Eh?? If you don't like Fender top horns how can you like Ritter top horns?? Aarrgghh! My brain!!

[quote name='discreet' timestamp='1318504327' post='1402912']

Eh?? If you don't like Fender top horns how can you like Ritter top horns?? Aarrgghh! My brain!!
[/quote]
The Ritter top horn is nicely curved & slender. The Fender top horn looks like a cyst.
It's just got that deformed look about it in my eyes (I dare say for a lot of folk it's the other way around).

[quote name='xgsjx' timestamp='1318506612' post='1402967']
The Ritter top horn is nicely curved & slender. The Fender top horn looks like a cyst.
It's just got that deformed look about it in my eyes (I dare say for a lot of folk it's the other way around).
[/quote]

There's something very 'marital aid' about the Ritter. :)

Edited by Low End Bee