Why become a member? ×

Basschat Polo Shirts now available to buy

ped

Thanks for the positive feedback guys. I should have the final details (sizing, returns etc) today but as soon as they are ready I'll make a forum at the top of the list called the BC Shop. As we are moving to the new site very soon I'll leave it like that for a bit because the new site has a special shop tab instead.

I'm not sure what I'll do for the bass bash, because the stock comes directly from the supplier (so I don't front up any cash for stock) I won't be able to bring any unless I have some spare cash before the event - and even if I do, I don't want to risk returning home with some spares. I'll probably just model mine (plus hopefully some others will have their own by then) and ask people to purchase through the site for simplicities sake. I'm really working up against it cost wise.

Spreadshirt et al. are OK but they pay very little and basically do the job I just did myself for you. I cut out the middleman and as such have kept prices down for you lot.

More news soon and once again thanks for the continued support

ped

Go for it - you can buy them now, see the first post for the link!

The machine heads... they have always had the little animals on because they keep the machine heads form shrinking under cold temperatures and causing microscopic tuning changes.

That, or they just look funny...

ped

[quote name='phil.i.stein' post='1369612' date='Sep 11 2011, 05:39 PM']Ped, you need to do that 'point to the horizon' thing that they do in bad catalogues. oh, and a matching female model would be good too. :)[/quote]

I have a hot female model lined up for some future products... and I'm not talking about Nellie

<----------

Thanks for the 'pointing' tip, I'll give it a try. Perhaps I should see if Littlewoods are up for it

[quote name='flyfisher' post='1369972' date='Sep 11 2011, 10:51 PM']Is there anyway to buy without using paypal? (I don't have a paypal account and would prefer not to open one).[/quote]

Yes you can do a bank transfer if you like, please PM me your address and order and I'll pm the bank details.

I'm setting up a proper card payment gateway but it won't be working until we change to the new site when I'll start getting it ready. Might be a while though!!

Cheers
Ped

[quote name='phil.i.stein' post='1369612' date='Sep 11 2011, 05:39 PM']Ped, you need to do that 'point to the horizon' thing that they do in bad catalogues. oh, and a matching female model would be good too. :)[/quote]
Hah... like any bass player on here is going to know a hot female model :)

[quote name='ped' post='1370235' date='Sep 12 2011, 11:19 AM']The sizes are very generous yeah, I'm wearing a medium in the pics.[/quote]

How tall are you for reference? I'd take an L usually, but looks like I will probably be an M, if not an S!

Loving these, will be getting a black one. Would also gladly invest in BC sweatbands if they ever became possible, as I've discovered the need for them at hot and sweaty gigs lately!

[quote name='dc2009' post='1370444' date='Sep 12 2011, 02:01 PM']How tall are you for reference? I'd take an L usually, but looks like I will probably be an M, if not an S!

Loving these, will be getting a black one. Would also gladly invest in BC sweatbands if they ever became possible, as I've discovered the need for them at hot and sweaty gigs lately![/quote]
Good call! Sweat bands next please!! :)

Any product ideas happily recieved - I'm looking at getting some beautiful leather straps made by hand in Italy, same place who make my camera straps. They will be expensive but REALLY nice.

I'm just under 6ft. If the Polo is too big or small you may return it for an exchange or refund, I am told. Best message me first in that instance. The measurements on the first page are correct so get out the tape measure and have a check.

Cheers
ped

I don't want to sound stuffy or a right whinger (ok i know i will) but i don't like the design :)

Yep, its personal taste but i think they look a bit geeky (ok, i reaslise this is an internet forum). The hollow logo thing on the breast ain't brilliant and it all looks a bit floppy, corporate and uninspiring.

I'd love to see good quality round-neck black, red, grey, white tees with a juicy print on the front and/or back. Maybe a bit of humour?

Just sayin...

[quote name='BottomE' post='1370710' date='Sep 12 2011, 04:41 PM']I don't want to sound stuffy or a right whinger (ok i know i will) but i don't like the design :)

Yep, its personal taste but i think they look a bit geeky (ok, i reaslise this is an internet forum). The hollow logo thing on the breast ain't brilliant and it all looks a bit floppy, corporate and uninspiring.

I'd love to see good quality round-neck black, red, grey, white tees with a juicy print on the front and/or back. Maybe a bit of humour?

Just sayin...[/quote]

Thanks for the feedback. I wanted to have the logo on these as the first and foremost objective. Perhaps I'll think about other designs down the road but not sure humour works that well on Polo shirts, I could be wrong

ped

I'm afraid there's been a little delay. The lambs wool for my monthly order has to come from a lamb born in that month and apparently my last order was the July edition not August and I can't go without fresh undergarments! I'm making the factory work throughout the night so I have some to wear tomorrow. Sigh... Just can't get the staff!