Why become a member? ×

Basschat Polo Shirts now available to buy

ped

I've just heard from the supplier and everyone who has paid so far will have their shirts by Weds morning. They will invoice me later for the first bunch which will all be put into stock and we may then be able to beat the 48hr dispatch time. The first batch always takes longest because they need to find out which are most popular for stockling and the first run needs to be a certain size to allow the invoice to pay for the subsiquent stock, etc.

Hope that's no longer than you guys were expecting and I hope you wear your shirts with pride.

As always the shop is always open for further orders which will now be dispatched (I am promised) on the 48hr target.

For international orders - just go ahead and buy and I'll soak up the shipping regardless of distance (can't garantee the postage time though!)

Cheers
ped

[quote name='ped' timestamp='1317051616' post='1386005']
I've just heard from the supplier and everyone who has paid so far will have their shirts by Weds morning. They will invoice me later for the first bunch which will all be put into stock and we may then be able to beat the 48hr dispatch time. The first batch always takes longest because they need to find out which are most popular for stockling and the first run needs to be a certain size to allow the invoice to pay for the subsiquent stock, etc.

Hope that's no longer than you guys were expecting and I hope you wear your shirts with pride.

As always the shop is always open for further orders which will now be dispatched (I am promised) on the 48hr target.

For international orders - just go ahead and buy and I'll soak up the shipping regardless of distance (can't garantee the postage time though!)

Cheers
ped
[/quote]

Still no sign of mine, I paid on the 11th Sept, have they been posted yet ?