Why become a member? ×

where to buy cables

huwgarms

and the 4th. The very best quality materials put together robustly and neatly.

I have actually just started making some of my own but this is more by way of a hobby and to brush up on soldering skills than making sound financial sense - by the time I've bought all the bits it isn't much cheaper and he makes a better job of it.

Edited by Paul S

[quote name='Sibob' post='1347091' date='Aug 21 2011, 12:44 PM']+1 for OBBM

This could go on for a while! lol

Si[/quote]

:) There must be a few of these threads now!

Although it's a bit overdone here (i'm sure half our keyboards have faded "O" "B" and "M" keys) they are excellent cables at great prices. Most of my cables are OBBM and i can't fault them, realistic postage prices very quick turnaround too.

[quote name='lemmywinks' post='1347094' date='Aug 21 2011, 12:47 PM']:) There must be a few of these threads now!

Although it's a bit overdone here (i'm sure half our keyboards have faded "O" "B" and "M" keys) they are excellent cables at great prices. Most of my cables are OBBM and i can't fault them, realistic postage prices very quick turnaround too.[/quote]

haha sorry to reserect, again thanks all for the replies messsaged the chap in question and ordered what i needed

thanks again all

matt

+1 for OBBM.. Standard or Custom cables, he's fast, well priced and I would not go anywhere else now...

[quote name='Grand Wazoo' post='1349149' date='Aug 23 2011, 04:38 PM']another happy OBBM client here!

You can either pm him here or order from his website [url="http://www.bassic-bits.co.uk/"]http://www.bassic-bits.co.uk/[/url][/quote]