Why become a member? ×

The cheapest Streamer Stage II I've ever seen!

I nearly bid before i went to work but had 2nd thoughts as the photos were a bit lacking. Also I had a 2hr drive to pick up and it's a lot of fuel and time to waste if it had any unmentioned issues.
I've got the 5 string SSII and it's awesome. Someone has probably picked up a serious bargin!
I hope they enjoy playing it as much as I do :)

Not so cheap, check the sellers feedback and you'll see this;

Negative feedback rating seller contacted me and wanted winning bid price raised before he would sell.
Member ID musicman2322 ( Feedback score of 48Yellow star icon for Feedback score between 10 to 49)
05-Aug-11 16:36
bass guitar warwick stage 2 streamer (#130555047654) £647.00 View Item

Prat. If he wanted more he should have put a reserve on it.

Edited by morsefull

[quote name='morsefull' post='1329067' date='Aug 5 2011, 06:29 PM']Not so cheap, check the sellers feedback and you'll see this;

Negative feedback rating seller contacted me and wanted winning bid price raised before he would sell.
Member ID musicman2322 ( Feedback score of 48Yellow star icon for Feedback score between 10 to 49)
05-Aug-11 16:36
bass guitar warwick stage 2 streamer (#130555047654) £647.00 View Item

Prat. If he wanted more he should have put a reserve on it.[/quote]

If it were me that was the winning bidder, I'd have his address off ebay and be knocking on his door tomorrow morning. :)

[quote name='warwickhunt' post='1329144' date='Aug 5 2011, 07:32 PM']If it were me that was the winning bidder, I'd have his address off ebay and be knocking on his door tomorrow morning. :)[/quote]

If he does'nt want to sell he won't sell

I had this with a G&L bass, I won it and paid paypal but the seller just refused to sell it to me and refunded my paypal :)

[quote name='gareth' post='1329656' date='Aug 6 2011, 10:12 AM']If he does'nt want to sell he won't sell

I had this with a G&L bass, I won it and paid paypal but the seller just refused to sell it to me and refunded my paypal :lol:[/quote]

I won a no reserve (non-Warwick bass) on ebay from a guy who lived about 5 miles away; the bass sold ridiculously cheap and unsurprisingly the seller point blank refused to answer any of my emails or ebay messages, I even paid via paypal and that was refunded. I went through the ebay process to get his home number and called him, he was a bit surprised to say the least and basically said that he wasn't selling that cheap so I could go take a jump... 30 minutes later I turned up on his doorstep!

He ranted a bit and told me to 'go forth and multiply' but I resolutely stood my ground and explained that he had entered into a contract and that was a contract that I intended completing. He went inside and closed the door and just as I was on the verge of giving up knocking on his door (approx 15 minutes), the Police turned up. The seller came out and started shouting and gloating at me, right up until I'd quietly reasoned with the two officers and presented my paperwork from ebay (yes sad I know but I had printed it off just incase the guy denied any knowledge), at which point the officers told the seller to sort this out as it was not a criminal matter (civil) and that I was within my rights to be there paying for the item that I had purchased. The police duly left and the guy slammed the door!

The end of the story is a bit of an anti-climax as he still didn't open his door or sell me the bass but he was removed from ebay (seems my purchase wasn't the only one he pulled out of). I could have started a civil court case but it really wasn't worth the hassle. I did however get my own back on him but that is another story. :) :)

[quote name='Dubs' post='1329920' date='Aug 6 2011, 02:14 PM']:)

Don't f*** with the 'hunt :lol:[/quote]

It wasn't something I did straight away as that would have been obvious (and he had my home address) but sometimes it's better served cold... just wish I could have seen his face! :)

<edit>

Just realised it probably isn't the best idea to advertise on an open forum what you've done so I'll delete that comment! :D

Edited by warwickhunt

[quote name='warwickhunt' post='1329817' date='Aug 6 2011, 12:23 PM']I won a no reserve (non-Warwick bass) on ebay from a guy who lived about 5 miles away; the bass sold ridiculously cheap and unsurprisingly the seller point blank refused to answer any of my emails or ebay messages, I even paid via paypal and that was refunded. I went through the ebay process to get his home number and called him, he was a bit surprised to say the least and basically said that he wasn't selling that cheap so I could go take a jump... 30 minutes later I turned up on his doorstep!

He ranted a bit and told me to 'go forth and multiply' but I resolutely stood my ground and explained that he had entered into a contract and that was a contract that I intended completing. He went inside and closed the door and just as I was on the verge of giving up knocking on his door (approx 15 minutes), the Police turned up. The seller came out and started shouting and gloating at me, right up until I'd quietly reasoned with the two officers and presented my paperwork from ebay (yes sad I know but I had printed it off just incase the guy denied any knowledge), at which point the officers told the seller to sort this out as it was not a criminal matter (civil) and that I was within my rights to be there paying for the item that I had purchased. The police duly left and the guy slammed the door!

The end of the story is a bit of an anti-climax as he still didn't open his door or sell me the bass but he was removed from ebay (seems my purchase wasn't the only one he pulled out of). I could have started a civil court case but it really wasn't worth the hassle. I did however get my own back on him but that is another story. :) :)[/quote]

So as I said if a seller does not want to sell, he won't - nothing you can do :lol:

[quote name='warwickhunt' post='1329921' date='Aug 6 2011, 02:17 PM']It wasn't something I did straight away as that would have been obvious (and he had my home address) but sometimes it's better served cold... just wish I could have seen his face! :)

<edit>

Just realised it probably isn't the best idea to advertise on an open forum what you've done so I'll delete that comment! :)[/quote]

i wish i had looked at this between 02:17 and 02:18

:lol:

[quote name='warwickhunt' post='1329921' date='Aug 6 2011, 02:17 PM']It wasn't something I did straight away as that would have been obvious (and he had my home address) but sometimes it's better served cold... just wish I could have seen his face! :)

<edit>

[b]Just realised it probably isn't the best idea to advertise on an open forum what you've done so I'll delete that comment![/b] :D[/quote]
Ebay links isn't an open forum though! :) :lol:

[quote name='Maverick' post='1337770' date='Aug 12 2011, 03:28 PM']Just checking, but you do know that this probably isn't actually true right?[/quote]
When you place something for sale through the ebay auction medium you are by definition entering into a contract with the buyer as per ebay's T&C. Failure to complete the sale is breaking that contract (which by the act of signing up to ebay you have agreed to); it is then a contract as per any contract that you either agree to in writing or verbally and there is a civil case for the breaking of that contract. However, the onus is on the buyer to initiate any proceedings as ebay will not act. Do you know otherwise?

[quote name='warwickhunt' post='1329921' date='Aug 6 2011, 02:17 PM']Just realised it probably isn't the best idea to advertise on an open forum what you've done so I'll delete that comment! :D[/quote]

[quote name='Musky' post='1331065' date='Aug 7 2011, 04:51 PM']Ebay links isn't an open forum though! :) :lol:[/quote]

Do tell again. :)