Why become a member? ×

FS - Barefaced Bigone cab ****SOLD****

Here's is the deal. Iv got another 8x10 coming to me this week and last week my head give up the will to live which lm going to replace with something like a tiny terror, so l am looking for one of the following for this great cab -

1) Small cab (2x10 etc) + some cash my way to put to my amp buy?
2) Trade for a nice combo
3) £525 cash

This was Alex's flagship cab at Barefaced. Now discontinued, it is a 15" + 6" cab. Monster sound!

Collection would be best, but shipping can be arranged. Set up in Glasgow, feel free to pop over and test it out.

The cab has everything - Power, tone & scary lightweight!

Pictures soon!

Cheers! :)

Edited by Me And My Bass

Hello there

What is the ohmage on this cab, ta.
Jem

[quote name='Mr. Foxen' post='1283933' date='Jun 27 2011, 12:09 PM']Ah dammit, just dropped my Aguilar sale cash on this Acoustic rig.[/quote]

Any idea of the dimensions ?
Cheers
Jem

[quote name='Me And My Bass' post='1285003' date='Jun 28 2011, 09:57 AM'][attachment=83620:Bigone_1.jpg][attachment=83621:Bigone_2.jpg][attachment=83622:bigone_3.jpg]

Photos! I will reply to folks P.M's just now

Cheers[/quote]

The Big One is 8 Ohms. Don't ask about converting it (somehow) to 4 Ohms "to make it louder" ... you don't need to make it louder. :)

Note that it has a single Speakon input, no 1/4" jack, no facility to daisy-chain cabs. You won't be needing any of that.

It does, however, weigh 43 lbs and have tilt-back wheels, allowing even an old geezer with a bad back to move it around effortlessly with one hand.

I bought mine to replace a pair of Eden D210XLT cabs and I've never yet regretted it for a minute.

:)

[quote name='Happy Jack' post='1285035' date='Jun 28 2011, 10:31 AM']The Big One is 8 Ohms. Don't ask about converting it (somehow) to 4 Ohms "to make it louder" ... you don't need to make it louder. :)

Note that it has a single Speakon input, no 1/4" jack, no facility to daisy-chain cabs. You won't be needing any of that.

It does, however, weigh 43 lbs and have tilt-back wheels, allowing even an old geezer with a bad back to move it around effortlessly with one hand.

I bought mine to replace a pair of Eden D210XLT cabs and I've never yet regretted it for a minute.

:)[/quote]

Cheers for that mate, yeah the cab is massive. Chuck a 1000+ amp at it and get blown away.

+1 for the comments on here.
I'm similar age and decreptitude to Happy Jack and can confirm it's a one hand lift.
Sometimes I get a raised eyebrow or a shake of the head when I walk in with a cab in one hand, amp over my shoulder and gig bag in the other hand.
The sniggering soon stops.

Sorely tempted Chris. You don't fancy swopping a Fender TV 15 Bassman for it do you [url="http://www.fender.com/en-GB/products/search.php?partno=2248300000"]http://www.fender.com/en-GB/products/searc...rtno=2248300000[/url].

[quote name='gjones' post='1298507' date='Jul 9 2011, 08:13 PM']Sorely tempted Chris. You don't fancy swopping a Fender TV 15 Bassman for it do you [url="http://www.fender.com/en-GB/products/search.php?partno=2248300000"]http://www.fender.com/en-GB/products/searc...rtno=2248300000[/url].[/quote]

If I was closer, I could be tempted (only because my fEARful 15/6 is well on the way to completion). The TV 15 Bassman looks the business.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

[quote name='lojo' post='1298737' date='Jul 10 2011, 07:31 AM']I only have a mint rs210 to offer as part trade, Im also the other end of the country, any milage in this?[/quote]

I'm actually thinking that the rs210 + one of these would be a monster :)