• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

gone

Guest jonnyj

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yeah, it is generally accepted good form that pricing queries are kept to PM's.

£500 for a '62 RI Non Export Japanese jazz is a very good price, take your time Jonnyj, I would bet there is somebody desperately hoping it doesn't go before they get the money.
It's hard out there at the moment, I have had no near offers for my immaculate Orange SP212 but I'm buggered if I'm going to let it go for stupid money.

Hang on in there if you can afford to, and good luck,
Karl.

Apologies, this thread slipped under the moderating radar. Please, if you wish to dispute or undermine a sale thread, I would ask you to reacquaint yourselves with the BC T&Cs and Guidelines. You can find links to them in my signature. Discussions should take place by PM or if there is a problem, use the report button to the left of the offending post or contact a moderator.

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='jonnyj' post='1337935' date='Aug 12 2011, 05:30 PM'] {moderator removed in clean up} .[/quote]

Yep. Make no mistake, the non-exports are worth a LOT more than the exports. I bought mine from John too, for £675. Mine did not sell on here after being up for a month, so I put it on ebay and it sold in two days at a BIN of £675. The guy who bought it was a gem, and we're mates now.

£500 for this is an excellent price. Export models go for £450.

We should not be discussing price on here really