Why become a member? ×

Bands Wanted

Bankai

Hiya, looking for new bands to book for our venues.

Please visit our website: [url="http://nativetongue.co.uk"]http://nativetongue.co.uk[/url] if you're interested in playing.

We've got two venues, one near the Barbican (EC1) in London and one in Epsom, Surrey.

The Epsom one is really intense and small, perfect for bands mainly aiming for ages 18-28 due to local uni and crowd. The London venue is more relaxed and upmarket and is better for the aged 30+ giggers. That said we still have young bands playing London and old bands playing Epsom all the time.

If you're wanting to play originals, covers or both then get in contact through our website!

We have full PA and backline in both venues so you don't have to bring bulky unless you want to!

Edited by Bankai

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Linus27' post='1252341' date='Jun 1 2011, 08:30 AM']I am playing at the Epsom venue next Saturday, June 11th. My band is called Cow. Looking forward to it.[/quote]

Good luck. Let us know how it goes.
I've just emailed Epsom as it's near our drummers manor and we could probably get a turn out.

Apologies for those who haven't heard back, hopefully you'll get a reply soon. I'm just one of the sound engineers!

Unfortunately I'm away on the 11th working at a festival down in bournemouth, otherwise I'd be there to see you!

I think that'd be a gig to get the whole London crowd in for!

Three basschat bands, one night? :)

I could try and organise something longer if you think it'd work, during the day we have bassmeet:london and then in the evening we have you three playing?

Perfect?