Why become a member? ×

GremlinAndy

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Andy came and purchased my Fender Aerodyne yesterday, driving a couple of hours to get to Wolverhampton from Sheffield.

Can't praise the man enough - lovely chap, kept me in the loop 100% of the way - and the icing on the cake was that he genuinely seemed thrilled to buy the instrument from me. I can rest assured knowing that he will take great care of something that holds many fond memories of mine.

All the best mate, hope to do business again in the future :)

• Like 1

[quote name='whitlock1987' timestamp='1338892860' post='1680550']
Andy came and purchased my Fender Aerodyne yesterday, driving a couple of hours to get to Wolverhampton from Sheffield.

Can't praise the man enough - lovely chap, kept me in the loop 100% of the way - and the icing on the cake was that he genuinely seemed thrilled to buy the instrument from me. I can rest assured knowing that he will take great care of something that holds many fond memories of mine.

All the best mate, hope to do business again in the future :)
[/quote]

I promise I'll look after her and give her some outings! She's currently top of my list of basses, and I spent all day noodling on her today! A real player! Lovely!
I'm sorry to have cut and run so quickly yesterday.

Thanks again for the bass and the great comms!

Edited by GremlinAndy

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You are the most interesting person I've done a deal with so far buddy... You've done most of the things I never got round to in my life! I could have sat and chatted with you all day...
As is usual on the basschat forums, the people I have dealt with have been the the most amazing people and I feel we are all brothers in interests!
it was just totally amazing to meet you.
I'll do my usual deal and say if you are unsatisfied with anything about the bass let me know and I'll do whatever it takes to make things cool.

Andy

Just bought an Ebow from Andy (at an absolute steal of a price - I suggested how much I wanted to pay and he undercut me heavily!) and I have to echo the sentiments of many other people on here in saying he's a top bloke to deal with. Really relaxed and trusting transaction, and an incredibly generous guy too! Thanks again mate!

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='warwickhunt' timestamp='1483890283' post='3210876']
ANOTHER Schroeder? :lol:

I swear he is trying to build a house with them!
[/quote]

Possibly.
After learning he has 2, yes 2 :o 1515L's I understand why he wanted a neutral meeting place :ph34r: :lol:

• 3 months later...

Hah hah... I do like the Schro's.
2 x 1515L  4 x 1212L 2 x 21012
It gives me "options". From Jam night, "easy carry" to "monster rig of double doom, with an extra portion of trouser flap"!
Lol.

Edited by GremlinAndy
Corrected number of 2x12’s.

• 1 month later...