Why become a member? ×

London Bass Guitar Show 2011

urb

Guest LondonBassGuitarShow

[quote name='TomKent' post='1058803' date='Dec 14 2010, 06:28 PM']Same. haha :)[/quote]

Just added to the Masterclass bill - Gary Willis

Gary Willis is an American bassist and composer known foremost as the co-founder (with Scott Henderson) of the jazz fusion band Tribal Tech. Aside from his work in Tribal Tech, Willis has worked with numerous other jazz musicians including Wayne Shorter, Dennis Chambers, and Allan Holdsworth.

Tickets are selling well, must be Christmas present fever. Get yours [url="http://www.londonbassguitarshow.com"]www.londonbassguitarshow.com[/url]

[quote name='Rich' post='1044952' date='Dec 2 2010, 12:48 PM']£12.50 plus the cost of the train means that I'd better start saving now...[/quote]

New performers and masterclasses announced www.londonbassguitarshow.com If you have any questions get in touch :)

[quote name='MacDaddy' post='1061099' date='Dec 16 2010, 10:44 PM']How about a Basschat meet beforehand?[/quote]

Yes there is a bar at Olympia, just inside the entrance to the show.

[quote name='Hobbayne' post='1060744' date='Dec 16 2010, 05:00 PM']Do they have a bar there? :)[/quote]
If I remember correctly (I used to go to lots of Car shows there when I was younger) they are one of the few places where they don't hike the prices right up just cos you can't leave. This means "normal" prices..but since I don't drink I've no idea what this may be anyway.. :) :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

London Bass Guitar Show Update

Following on from the news that Level 42 bass legend Mark King will be opening the very first London Bass Guitar Show at London’s Olympia next month, Oyster House is also thrilled to announce further big names to the artist roster, which already boasts the likes of TM Stevens, Marcus Mendoza, Jonas Hellborg and Geoff Gascoyne. Tribal Tech bassist Gary Willis will be taking to the main stage on the Saturday, and be sure not to miss BGM’s own Janek Gwizdala, who will also be appearing over the course of the weekend.

Also added to the already star-studded exhibitor list is John Hornby Skewes, who among others will be bringing their Fret-King, Italia, Danelectro and MXR lines to the show. Headstock Distribution will also be exhibiting the latest new models from Laney, Ritter and Ibanez.

Visit www.londonbassguitarshow.com

London Bass Guitar Show Update

Following on from the news that Level 42 bass legend Mark King will be opening the very first London Bass Guitar Show at London’s Olympia next month, Oyster House is also thrilled to announce further big names to the artist roster, which already boasts the likes of TM Stevens, Marcus Mendoza, Jonas Hellborg and Geoff Gascoyne. Tribal Tech bassist Gary Willis will be taking to the main stage on the Saturday, and be sure not to miss BGM’s own Janek Gwizdala, who will also be appearing over the course of the weekend.

Also added to the already star-studded exhibitor list is John Hornby Skewes, who among others will be bringing their Fret-King, Italia, Danelectro and MXR lines to the show. Headstock Distribution will also be exhibiting the latest new models from Laney, Ritter and Ibanez.

Visit www.londonbassguitarshow.com

Groups of 10 or more now get 30% discount on tickets when bought together in advanced. Call 01884 266100/266094 for more information or to book your group tickets!

Great for tutors and Basschat members!

Groups of 10 or more now get 30% discount on tickets when bought together in advanced. Call 01884 266100/266094 for more information or to book your group tickets!

Great for tutors and Basschat members!

I was at the London drum show last year, and the bass show is being arranged by the same people, so it bodes well.

A nice mix of trade stuff, bargains and competitions, a great main stage auditorium and a great sized masterclass room.

As long as the lineup is sexy, it'll be a great weekend....

d

[quote name='Davemarks' post='1091310' date='Jan 16 2011, 01:06 PM']I was at the London drum show last year, and the bass show is being arranged by the same people, so it bodes well.

A nice mix of trade stuff, bargains and competitions, a great main stage auditorium and a great sized masterclass room.

As long as the lineup is sexy, it'll be a great weekend....

d[/quote]
Perhaps the moderators should pin this thread or even contact the organsisers to see if they would like to advertise on this site?? Perhaps the organisers would like to donate some prizes to the person who suggests this??

[quote name='TheGreek' post='1091469' date='Jan 16 2011, 03:37 PM']Perhaps the moderators should pin this thread or even contact the organsisers to see if they would like to advertise on this site?? Perhaps the organisers would like to donate some prizes to the person who suggests this??[/quote]

They are contacting me after the NAMM show so we might be able to do something soon!

ped

I am sure you've probably heard about the forthcoming London Bass Guitar Show at the Olympia Conference Centre that will be held on MArch 12th and 13th this year, well I have read in the Dingwall forum that Sheldon Dingwall will attend and here is a good chance to meet the man and ask questions about his basses and perhaps to try some too.

Here is a link to the event [url="http://www.londonbassguitarshow.com/"]http://www.londonbassguitarshow.com/[/url]

Buy your tickets online and Save.
On the door price for each day - £17.50 / ONLINE PRICE £12.50 click here to buy your ticket [url="http://www.londonbassguitarshow.com/get-tickets.html"]http://www.londonbassguitarshow.com/get-tickets.html[/url]