Why become a member? ×

Lakland Duck Dunn Precision bass - £SOLD!

Mike

Hi guys, need a quick sale on this. People who can pick up preferred - can ship as a last option!

An almost mint condition of this bass - and genuinely one of the best I've owned. The reason I am selling is that I play my Sadowsky almost fulltime now and need the money for a Sadowsky 5 - plus precisions don't really figure in my plans.

In my opinion, adding a jazz pup to this bass would make it the ultimate passive bass!

Here are pics:

Price is [b]now £520[/b] firm and I am in Chelmsford, Essex (CM2) close to the A12 which is near to M25. I don't mind driving a little way to meet somebody - any further and a few pounds towards petrol would be appreciated.

Comes with a soft but excellent Lakland gigbag which has a broken zip (but possibly fixable!) on the pocket.

PM or email with any Qs to mikemcgibney AT gmail DOT com.

Thanks!

Mike

Edited by Mike

[quote name='Mike' post='948026' date='Sep 7 2010, 09:57 AM']Hi guys, need a quick sale on this. People who can pick up preferred - can ship as a last option!

An almost mint condition of this bass - and genuinely one of the best I've owned. The reason I am selling is that I play my Sadowsky almost fulltime now and need the money for a Sadowsky 5 - plus precisions don't really figure in my plans.

In my opinion, adding a jazz pup to this bass would make it the ultimate passive bass!

Here are pics:

Price is £575 firm and I am in Chelmsford, Essex (CM2) close to the A12 which is near to M25. I don't mind driving a little way to meet somebody - any further and a few pounds towards petrol would be appreciated.

Comes with a soft but excellent Lakland gigbag which has a broken zip (but possibly fixable!) on the pocket.

PM or email with any Qs to mikemcgibney AT gmail DOT com.

Thanks!

Mike[/quote]

Old Horse Murphy was looking for one of these. Might be worth dropping him a PM.

[quote name='JTUK' post='964807' date='Sep 22 2010, 07:25 PM']Lovely looking bass...and I am not generally a P-bass type fan[/quote]

Ive had a black PG and a Pearl white one on my DD's. Nothing you do with these basses takes away that classy look.
And they are much, much nicer in the flesh. The red sparkle is fantastic.