Why become a member? ×

-

Jus Lukin

[quote name='andyjingram' post='900377' date='Jul 20 2010, 07:20 PM']I just can't help it. Every now and then I find myself wanting a BC Rich.[/quote]
It's quite normal.

[quote name='andyjingram' post='900377' date='Jul 20 2010, 07:20 PM']What is wrong with me?[/quote]
Nothing. Pucker 70's design, Dimarzio pups the right way round, Geezer used 'em, 'nuff said.

Nik? Oli?

Edited by johnnylager

[quote name='Low End Bee' post='900750' date='Jul 21 2010, 09:44 AM']Now if you used a BC Rich in a country & western band that would be extremely cool.[/quote]
I would,i have allready used a Danelectro longhorn,Hohner 2BA,Epiphone Explorer,Gibson EB3,Westone Thunder 1A,Rickenbacker 4001 ?,so why not ?

Edited by hillbilly deluxe

[quote name='Mr. Foxen' post='900849' date='Jul 21 2010, 11:53 AM']Busy mentioning he has the bass Phil Lynott played in the 'Do anything you wanna do' video.[/quote]

Why,yes I do,wanna buy it? it's the trans Brown Mockingbird here

Missing from this picture is a 1994 USA Widow bass and a 1990's NJ series II Snakeskin Warlock bass

Soon to be missing from this picture is the Snakeskin ST III guitar anhe Snakesn Gunslinger bass

Nothing wong with wanting a B.C.Rich :)

sh*t, is your Snakeskin going? I thought you were flogging the Warlock or something!

I've Lorne's old Custom Shop Eagle, which is absolutely stunning - thread below, if you'd like to see more:

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=54804&hl=eagle"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=54804&hl=eagle[/url]

I've got a few others kicking about, mind - Gold Series Ironbird; 1987 ST; 1984 Eagle... and my new project, out of shot, a Platinum ST which has Wizards installed. Quite the little thrasher that one :)

Nothing wrong with wanted a BC Rich. The USA and Vintage models are superb, and you'll see some lovely examples on these forums (and a lot more on the likes of BCRichplayers.com). Consequently I've got a shopping list as long as a very long thing, I'm simply missing Lorne's knack for tracking them all down.

[quote name='Gust0o' post='901093' date='Jul 21 2010, 05:29 PM']This is on the list. I wee'ed a little when I saw it:

[/quote]

I can get you that one if you're quick,you may never have a chance to get another,let alone one with quilted maple,VERY RARE bass :)

[quote name='Gust0o' post='901089' date='Jul 21 2010, 05:22 PM']sh*t, is your Snakeskin going? I thought you were flogging the Warlock or something![/quote]

Unfortunately yes,I have 2 other instruments coming to replace them and the guy wants to swap a matching pair for his stuff

And the incoming is NOT B.C.Rich :)

[quote name='andyjingram' post='901311' date='Jul 21 2010, 09:18 PM']Wow, some great pictures there.

Lorne: Blue Gunslinger- got, Red Ironbird- got, Mockingbird- got, 8-string Bich, got. This is on my wishlist, of course![/quote]

What,you've got them or want them?.And my blue bass is a neck thru ST bass

[quote name='andyjingram' post='901311' date='Jul 21 2010, 09:18 PM']You know, I never really got in the mood for a Beast either. It is super extreme and totally built for purpose, but [i]so[/i] Death Metal I can't imagine it anywhere else. Is it correct that on of the Hoffman brothers from Deicide had a hand in designing it? I'm sure I read that somewhere.[/quote]

I don't like them either,and it's nearly correct,it was Brian Hoffman that designed it :)