Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN.

tom1946

Thanks for the comments, I'm quite upset about it all, story of my life reallyyou think you have it sorted then satan farts in my face again.

The burns is one of the best basses I've ever played.

[size=3]Lovely basses, good luck with the sale.I've got the same early 90's MIJ natural P-bass, they're great well worth the money.

It must be gutting-I've also had to sell basses to survive!

What are the house repairs? Sounds serious..

Think I'd sell the house rather than part with my basses again...

Cheers Neil. [/size]

Hey Tom, sorry to hear of your troubles.
Not in the market for anything at the moment, but I bought a bass from Tom early this year, and to anyone thinking of buying, go ahead with confidence. He's a top bloke to deal with and in my experience very straight with all the detail and description on his basses.
Good luck with these sales geez.

Thanks for the comments guys, the trans orange is tons better in the flesh/wood than in a picture, it just lights up the room. :)

I'll reduce the MIJ to £500 delivered but that's it.
Also the Shoreline gold deluxe to £800.

Howay the lads!

[quote name='tom1946' post='838609' date='May 16 2010, 09:57 AM']I just want to make something clear.

The free bass offer is just that, I will not knock off £100 for any bass with that offer so please don't ask. :) If you want to negotiate price then please PM me.

As of now I will not ship.

Thanks, Tom.[/quote]
Can I ask why you don´t ship outside the UK?

Yes,
1, most people crib at the cost and then try and tell me how to do it cheaper, when I suggest that they arrange collection I don't hear from them anymore.
2. I lost money on the last one I sent to the EU because of the fluctuating exchange rate.
3. some people want basses delivered with £200 discount.

It's really not worth the hassle.

Sorry, not a sale, just another bump.

I don't know what to say to discourage you from selling the orange P! Whoever takes that from you should leave a large bottle of beer for catching tears.

Very nice guitars, I know of a young lad who may be able to afford the natural MIJ.

[quote name='tom1946' post='837420' date='May 14 2010, 05:38 PM']Might have to sell it if one or two of these don't go :)

Boiler & rads problems, thank God it's not winter.

You mean this one?[/quote]

OOOHHHHH THATS NICE.

if i'd not bought another bass last saturday i'd have been sniffing after this lovely jazzer,but i'm skint again now.
hope you get sorted Tom.