Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Farmer61

paulbkeeves

My good man,

Just to say that it was a real pleasure dealing with you and I hope to meet some day. Despite me now living in Berlin and you having the bass for sale in the UK you made the whole transaction as easy as popping out and buying a bag of chips (something I miss by the way! "Pomme frites" are just not the same!). The bass has gone to a very good home and i'm currently using it in the musical Tarzan in Hamburg amongst other things.

Oh dear, i've just noticed that you have a tasty Jazz for sale. Are you trying to tease and tempt me Mr Farmer?...

Best wishes and thank you once again for being a top bloke to do business with!

Paul

I had a 'Wanted' specifically for a Fender strap which Julian answered. When I asked how much he wanted for it, he offered it to me for the price of a small donation to Basschat, which was duly done.

An excellent chap and a decent little strap!!

Thanks Julian.

Geoff

Edited by geoffbyrne

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Just sold my ShuttleMax 6 to Julian, a top geezer and a pleasure to deal with, good communication all the way through.

Would highly recommend him to anyone, buy/sell/trade with total confidence.

Hope the amp serves you well mate.

Cheers.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Apparently I have just sold a lighting stand to Julian ;-)

...and, as always, Julian surpassed himself by paying for the stand before he even told me he wanted it!

Top bloke, comes highly recommended! (ooh er!)

Just bought a gorgeous Thunderbird from Julian, in what was quite simply one of the smoothest transactions ever!!

He patiently waited for over a week while I gathered funds and was a pleasure to deal with.

I for one wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again. Top bloke too.

Also makes the finest cup of coffee that I've ever had in Birmingham!

JP

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just sold my SansAmp Bass Driver Deluxe to Julian. What a super friendly guy and what a smooth, easy transaction. I would have absolutely no problem in doing business with him again. Top of the pops :) Thanks mate and enjoy. Take care.

Cheers,

Matt

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Bought a Gibson Thunderbird from Julian. Second time I've bought something from him this year and once again it was an effortless deal.

Initially contacted him on Sunday evening - friendly and swift replies to my queries - bass was delivered Wednesday afternoon - very well packed and exactly as described.

Really great guy to do business with. Lumme - ain't BassChat wonderful, guv?

• 1 year later...

With in the space of one month I have recently bought two items from Julian, a genz benz stl 2x10 cab and then a genz benz stl 6.0 12T.
He very easy to deal with. Initially I picked up the cab from his work place which was a bit of a trek, however when I purchased the next item he kindly arranged for his work colleague who lived near to me to trandport it so I could collect it locally.
The conditioin of the equipment is immaculate, very well looked after.

He also waited until I had the full funds to purchase, despite other people wanting to purchase, could not impress enough how great this guy is to deal with.
A+++

• 8 months later...