Why become a member? ×

Meet Flea this pm in London, Dec17th

yorks5stringer

"Meet Flea of The Red Hot Chili Peppers on Thursday 17 December from 2pm until 3.30pm. Flea will be promoting his new line of bass guitars called Fleabass – signing the guitars and caps from the range"

Hummmmm
Not getting the sales numbers they hoped for then?
I wonder how much the caps are ..... :)

I was about to deplore this unseemly hostility towards such an esteemed visitor to our little island during the season of goodwill to all men. For shame.

Then I noticed you [i]only[/i] get to meet him if you buy one of his rather expensive promotional hats. So [i]you're[/i] paying him £15 to advertise [i]his[/i] product. For that sort of money I'd expect a soapy ***-**** from his Missus.

I therefore invite the tight-fisted, gap-toothed, faux-psychotic, fanboy-exploiting fret-masher to pack his cash-filled Hermes bags and shag off home to his adoring acolytes, thus avoiding the likelihood of having a tightly-rolled item of headwear rammed up his Sheriff's badge.

Edited by skankdelvar

[quote name='skankdelvar' post='687228' date='Dec 17 2009, 12:27 PM']I was about to deplore this unseemly hostility towards such an esteemed visitor to our little island during the season of goodwill to all men. For shame.

Then I noticed you [i]only[/i] get to meet him if you buy one of his rather expensive promotional hats. So [i]you're[/i] paying him £15 to advertise [i]his[/i] product. For that sort of money I'd expect a soapy ***-**** from his Missus.

I therefore invite the tight-fisted, gap-toothed, faux-psychotic, fanboy-exploiting fret-masher to pack his cash-filled Hermes bags and shag off home to his adoring acolytes, thus avoiding the likelihood of having a tightly-rolled item of headwear rammed up his Sheriff's badge.[/quote]
I can't add anything to that, so I'll just say +1. Apart from the bit about his missus as I don't know whether she's a munter or not.

Sorry Skankdelvar, but I'm a bit confused as to you position here. Could you reiterate your stance more clearly? :)

[quote name='skankdelvar' post='687228' date='Dec 17 2009, 12:27 PM']I was about to deplore this unseemly hostility towards such an esteemed visitor to our little island during the season of goodwill to all men. For shame.

I therefore invite the tight-fisted, gap-toothed, faux-psychotic, fanboy-exploiting fret-masher to pack his cash-filled Hermes bags and shag off home to his adoring acolytes, thus avoiding the likelihood of having a tightly-rolled item of headwear rammed up his Sheriff's badge.[/quote]

Thank you for this totally unwarranted attack on my character. My bags are made by Louis Vuitton.

It's interesting to note from the flyer that you can be one of the first 200 people to meet Flea. You'd have thought he'd have met over 200 people already, he's gotta be in his 40s and has been a rock star for a few years? Guess he's just a bit shy?

C

[quote name='Flea' post='687243' date='Dec 17 2009, 12:49 PM']Thank you for this totally unwarranted attack on my character. My bags are made by Louis Vuitton.[/quote]

Bags by Louis Vuitton, starred in My Own Private Idaho, wears eye shadow, dyes his hair, mad keen on accessories... :) Does he have a missus?

I can't believe that no one has used that screen name before now! :rolleyes:

Edited by Sean

[quote name='skankdelvar' post='687228' date='Dec 17 2009, 12:27 PM']I therefore invite the tight-fisted, gap-toothed, faux-psychotic, fanboy-exploiting fret-masher to pack his cash-filled Hermes bags and shag off home to his adoring acolytes, thus avoiding the likelihood of having a tightly-rolled item of headwear rammed up his Sheriff's badge.[/quote]

That's a bit harsh
I don't think there's any need for that kind of personal attack.