Why become a member? ×

WTF is this ?

far0n

it's purely an example of japanese culture that is truely outwith the sphere of our western understanding.

this is a culture that existed the same way for centuries, who in the scheme of things only really recently embraced technology and industrialisation. this guy is a by-product of that.

alternatively the sly grin on his face all the way through the video means he's completely taking the piss out of all of us...

Ok, so what would you do if you turned up at his house, hearing from your mates that he's a sh*t hot - if not a little excentric - bassist??

Stay to further your craft or Run like hell ??

Personally, I'd be wearing the latest Nike's :) :rolleyes:

Edited by biskitbass

[quote name='biskitbass' post='688787' date='Dec 18 2009, 11:15 PM']Ok, so what would you do if you turned up at his house, hearing from your mates that he's a sh*t hot - if not a little excentric - bassist??

Stay to further your craft or Run like hell ??

Personally, I'd be wearing the latest Nike's :) :rolleyes:[/quote]you never know, his wu tang clan thumb technique may be just what you need to spice up your bass-life..

• 1 month later...

[quote name='Lorne' post='680366' date='Dec 10 2009, 03:44 PM']Does it matter what he's wearing?

He's definately very talented,and unless you intend to date him,or he's wearing YOUR dress,it shouldn't really matter what he's wearing :lol: :) :rolleyes:[/quote]

I think that is my dress, lost it in Japan a few years back. Glad its gone to a good home. :lol:

• 6 months later...