Why become a member? ×

Who was playing a wedding at Minster Lovell on Saturday Night?

cd_david

[quote name='wateroftyne' post='580181' date='Aug 25 2009, 01:34 PM']Just on the off-chance, I've checked U2's website, but they were gigging in Wales.[/quote]

Sorry Michael, but Adam Clayton and Playing Tastily dont really go together in my book so i know it wasnt him. :)

[quote name='Rumple' post='580180' date='Aug 25 2009, 01:33 PM']:rolleyes:

It wasn't you I tried to borrow a cork screw from over by the concert bowl was it?!![/quote]

Is that 'street talk' for something? :)

Don't think so - I was on the lower bit, south of the stadium.

Are you a fellow CP'er then, or just visiting for the wildlife?

[quote name='coasterbass' post='580226' date='Aug 25 2009, 02:04 PM']Is it worth someone just calling the venue to find out? Its killing me. :)[/quote]

Don't spoil it mate, I'm really looking forward to when this thread is at 30 pages and someone comes on and says "it was me, what's all the fuss about". In fact, if it get's beyond 20 before he owns up I'll send the guy a bass-related pressie!

[quote name='Beedster' post='580233' date='Aug 25 2009, 02:07 PM']Don't spoil it mate, I'm really looking forward to when this thread is at 30 pages and someone comes on and says "it was me, what's all the fuss about". In fact, if it get's beyond 20 before he owns up I'll send the guy a bass-related pressie![/quote]

Ha! :)
I love the notion that every bass player in the country spends tuesday lunchtimes on this board :rolleyes:

[quote name='thisnameistaken' post='580262' date='Aug 25 2009, 02:23 PM']I'm starting to worry that it might've been a moonlighting guitarist. :)[/quote]

Do you think it's possible the O/P has sinister motives and has set this up knowing full well THERE WAS NO BAND PLAYING AT THE WEDDING IN QUESTION......

Was there even a wedding........

I was eating some tasty grilled chinese dumplings. Followed by copious amounts of tiger beer. Then i went home and drank some real ale. But before i got home some bloke stepped out of a blue police box with a flashing light and asked me where some wedding in oxfordshire was !

Edited by raptor