Why become a member? ×

Hey! I've revamped my bass gallery mini-site...

wateroftyne

Hi all

I've been experimenting with Lightbox, and took the opportunity to try it out on my bass gallery page. Feel free to drop by and have a look (and listen!)

I'll put the kettle on, but you'll have to bring your own biscuits. I'm not allowed them.

[url="http://www.jollybeggars.co.uk/bass/"]This way for WoT's own little corner of cyberspace...[/url]

Nice collection WoT. I got through a whole pack of Hobnobs! :rolleyes:
One thing that would make the page better, for me at least, would be a full length shot of each bass featured.
But that's just me... :)

Cheers,
Steve

Nice lil' site you have there. That's the first time I've heard a direct comparison of a rosewood and maple neck, so I now know what the hell it is that people are talking about!

Needs sound clips of the last few basses, especially that walnut one. ^_^

[quote name='paul h' post='501661' date='May 30 2009, 03:07 PM']If by Lightbox you mean the javascript image gallery...it's not working for me in Chrome.

Nice pictures though.

P.[/quote]
Weird.. I've tested it in IE, Firefox and Chrome and it's OK...?

[quote]One thing that would make the page better, for me at least, would be a full length shot of each bass featured.
But that's just me...[/quote]

[quote]Needs sound clips of the last few basses, especially that walnut one.[/quote]
You're all right.. alas, all but the top three basses have since moved on.

..and I want most of them back. :)

[quote name='wateroftyne' post='501665' date='May 30 2009, 03:14 PM']You're all right.. alas, all but the top three basses have since moved on.

..and I want most of them back. :)[/quote]
Michael, you probably don't want the Tony Franklin back but you couldn't have it anyway because I'm rather in love with it at the moment. The rest all look extremely nice. Well done.

[quote name='wateroftyne' post='501582' date='May 30 2009, 01:19 PM']Hi all

I've been experimenting with Lightbox, and took the opportunity to try it out on my bass gallery page. Feel free to drop by and have a look (and listen!)

I'll put the kettle on, but you'll have to bring your own biscuits. I'm not allowed them.

[url="http://www.jollybeggars.co.uk/bass/"]This way for WoT's own little corner of cyberspace...[/url][/quote]
Fantastic in just about every department thanks! Great idea, cool layout, excellent equipment & basses.. and nice playing too! :)

• 1 month later...