Why become a member? ×

Aria Pro II 700 (1980 Atic find) - *SOLD*
£800
Newbury

deepbass5

For Sale Only   Aria Pro II 700 passive bass. Selling on behalf of the original owner, who is moving house this week and needs this out of the way.   The Bass comes in its original case which is in good order inc key. 

The price is arbitrary based on recent Ebay listings. If you want it PM me your offer.  

This was bought new from Kingfisher music in Fleet - original receipt is included as is the original Guarantee, and hang tag see photo, He hasn't even removed the cotton from the tuner. Also has unopened Aria guitar lead. 

I have only cleaned the frets and nut and lemon oiled the rosewood board and put a new set of strings on it to be able to asses it properly and play it.

The bass is in excellent condition with only one minor dink to the edge above the rear strap button.

I have played this at home for over a week now it has great tone. 

construction :-  Mahogany  wings on a flamed maple neck through with walnut stringers.  Weight is 9lb and (1/2 an ounce) on kitchen scales

Edit  - Just to note rear of bass photo has reflection from window that is not a mark. 

IMG_7014.thumb.JPG.b5457b9c455e509b2d71f2b6c572f0ba.JPG

IMG_7007.JPG

IMG_7006.JPG

IMG_7008.JPG

IMG_7009.JPG

IMG_7010.JPG

IMG_7015.JPG

IMG_7016.JPG

IMG_7017.JPG

IMG_7018.JPG

IMG_7021.JPG

IMG_7022.JPG

IMG_7011.JPG

IMG_7012.JPG

IMG_7013.JPG

IMG_7019.JPG

Edited by deepbass5
Sold
  • Like 39
  • Sad 1

This bass is now SOLD

But yes miracles do happen, the guy obviously scratched his itch to be in a band, then put it back in the case in 1981 and forgot about it for the next 40+ years,  but now in our community.

Edited by deepbass5
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

• deepbass5 changed the title to Aria Pro II 700 (1980 Atic find) SOLD