• Leonard Smalls
    • SH73
    • Lurksalot
    • MoonBassAlpha
    • TonyMacker
    • wolfram
    • upside downer

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/11/23 at 00:01

there have been some great strides into Autumn with the witching month and the horrors of Halloween!

After a great win from @MoonBassAlpha in September he offered us the following for our inspiration.

"This image is available by kind permission from the creator Tim M Gravestock, a graphic designer and excellent photographer.

Hope this is seasonally appropriate and gets the creative juices flowing"

image.png.5db72e193a47828864efcba230fbe76d.png

This has of course resulted in the usual set of eclectic entries which are all well worth a listen and vote.

however, just choose your favourite 3  from the following 

1   @Dad3353   I took a wrong turning and left The Path. Clouds formed, and a chill wind whispered to me. She came closer...

@Boodang   Desolate, haunting and isolation are the themes that come across for me in the picture and ones that inspired this melancholy, and hopefully atmospheric, piece.

@AndyTravis    I’ve sat in my pyjamas with coffee doing this today. The dogs are looking at me funny.

@Leonard Smalls   I felt that the rather spooky image deserved my rather jaunty cover of Spandau Ballet's classic. Get yer dancin' shoes on!

@SH73   `Born to Bleed'- lyrics don`t make sense as usual. Trash metal song this time

6  Lurksalot  I went for the obvious, well it was to me, these people need new windows! 

@MoonBassAlpha   You'll all be glad to hear the sonic screwdriver makes a welcome return in a desolate soundscape 

@Tony macker   Pheww!   I very nearly didn't post this track kinda rushed and had lots off probs with distortion on the mix.

@Wolfram   By the look of the poor girl and the state of that house, there could be only one theme for this one... home renovation. I present 'Grand Designs'!

10  @upside downer   Our cheeky little heroine is off to school. Dunno how much work she'll get done, what with the mischievous and otherworldly nature of her classmates. They all seem a bit, well, y'know, rapaciously ravenous. She may well fall in with the wrong crowd, if she hasn't already...

no skeletons in this cupboard , but you'll have to pick the bones out of these great tunes.

we have new entrants who are most welcome and making a mark straight away  

Dive in and Choose your favourite 3 ,  

Voting will close at midnight on halloween  .... Good Luck 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, Dad3353 said:

Another dead-heat looming. :lol: How about I just print out a Certificate for everyone and be done with it..? ;) Here's hoping that there's still some voters out there, deciding what to choose...

😂😂

well I’ve just thinned the herd and appear to have voted  myself down to third 😂

great work , it’s brilliant hearing all the lyrics this month 👍

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Leonard Smalls said:

Own up... Who voted for me?

I thought I'd managed to make my entry so unpleasant that folks wouldn't be able to listen to it!

What does a guy have to do to get nul points round here?

Just wait till next month...

I thought you were going to manage it this month as well , yo must have a fanboi dude 😂

• Haha 1