Why become a member? ×

Feedback for nick_gontarski

iSeal95

Just bought a Jazz bass (American Pro) from Nick. What a great guy! Excellent communicator with perfectly clear meet up arrangements. He even sent me videos of the bass and him playing it (very good player too!)

He's a real credit to Basschat, you can deal with him with absolute confidence.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Where do I start ! I live far away from everywhere and really wanted to buy an amp form Nick , he politely looked into postage then my friend was travelling to the airport the same day and Nick lives around 50 min drive , so he offered to drive and meet my mate at the service station. just 30 min before the meet up point a massive accident ! My friend stucked in there for 40 min if not more . I kept communication with Nick and I was feeling bad cause he had to wait an extra hour and 15 min . 

This person really embrace what I call a top seller and more important an unbelievable person. 

Nick thank you very much for your patience 🙏  and understanding 

Ps I haven't even got the amp yet and yet I'm writing a positive review cause Nick really deserve it 

10 out of 10 

@nick_gontarski

Edited by fiatcoupe432
Forgot to tag

• 3 months later...

Just sold my DB to Nick. Despite being 200 miles away, he managed to come up with a solution

for delivery to facilitate the sale, despite the bass having no case included! Paid swiftly too.

Overall an easy pleasant transaction with another top BC member - cheers Nick!

• Like 1

Nick bought My Helix LT. He was an absolute pleasure to deal with, great communication and a nice easy deal, just like it should be.  We could have discussed bass related things for hours. 

Thanks Fella!

• Like 1

Turns out he's as good a seller as he is a buyer. I had a T Bone condenser mic from Nick. Easy, pleasant communication, posted the next day and arrived the following morning, in the great condition he described. 

Thanks Man!

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...