Why become a member? ×

Membership Map

Oddly

And lo, it came to pass in the land of the Marcher Barons, that the Low End Lords were dispersed far and wide...

aka - I think there's now three of us in the entire county. My nearest fellow bass chatters are in Cheshire and Staffordshire, not Shropshire where they are 40 and 50 miles away.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Leonard Smalls said:

Kington isn't in Shropshire.

I saw the Ludlow pin, remembered someone saying 'Bridgnorth' so assumed 3? The pins are very very slow to load in my browser, so I can't always tell if I've got a full picture or not. Anyway, another tumbleweed zone

14 hours ago, dclaassen said:

Try being on the edge of the fens.....not a bass player within miles...

Having lived in both Alconbury and Sawtry for many years I can categorically say that is untrue. The map might not show it yet but the whole area between Peatboghorror and  Cambridgeland is riddled with them. 

5 hours ago, Muppet said:

Having lived in both Alconbury and Sawtry for many years I can categorically say that is untrue. The map might not show it yet but the whole area between Peatboghorror and  Cambridgeland is riddled with them. 

Very good to hear.. thanks!

Edited by dclaassen
  • Like 1

On 14/09/2022 at 00:31, Muppet said:

You're sure you're not confusing bass-players with badgers?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, dclaassen said:

Why do I feel you guys are poking fun at my lovely rural home of choice? :)

Speaking as a past dweller of a god-forsaken brambled bolt hole - I mean rural idyll I’d say you’d probably be very brave to move to another country and expose yourself to our bizarre humour