Why become a member? ×

Withdrawn

franzbassist

[quote name='cetera' post='424270' date='Mar 3 2009, 04:18 PM']Gareth.... WTF?!?!?!?!!!! :) :rolleyes: :D ;)

Why would you consider letting this baby go? Everything OK?[/quote]

Yes, not to worry I'm all okay. I am really not sure I want to sell, but given the lack of gigs and the amount of money tied up in this bass it at least makes sense to test the water. I'm not going to give it up cheaply.

:lol: ;) :rolleyes: :wacko: :) ??? Gareth, what!? How could you even consider parting with her?! I guess there are more important things in life, but everything about that one bass that is truly awesome, way beyond most other basses! Sure you'll do the right things.. Can always have a holiday round mine if she isn't getting the gigs! :D

[quote name='roonjuice' post='424416' date='Mar 3 2009, 07:23 PM']have u got a ball park price in mind?
i have a 4 string cousin "wendy" here who might want some company![/quote]

would also be interested in a price, though your safe roon, i dont have the cash, just really wish i did :)

Can you feel the love? I can't believe the response to my original post. A few interested parties of course, but the number of PMs saying "WTF are you doing?!" has made me realise that getting rid of this bass would probably be something I'd regret for the rest of my days.

So, with apologies to those who were interested in the bass, I think we'll end the feeler status here; please consider the bass withdrawn.

Thanks to all

Gareth

meany!
first you giveth and then you taketh away!!!!!!
in all honesty though mate, never sell that bass (unless to me!)
you will regret it the rest of your daysoh and hi sean! howit going?
i need to give you the good feedback thing! (how do i do it?)

[quote name='walbassist' post='424424' date='Mar 3 2009, 07:29 PM']Can you feel the love? I can't believe the response to my original post. A few interested parties of course, but the number of PMs saying "WTF are you doing?!" has made me realise that getting rid of this bass would probably be something I'd regret for the rest of my days.

So, with apologies to those who were interested in the bass, I think we'll end the feeler status here; please consider the bass withdrawn.

Thanks to all

Gareth[/quote]

Very wise decision if I might say so, Gareth! Your bass is one of the 'defining' Wals from the later period of the company's history IMO..

[quote name='silverfoxnik' post='424522' date='Mar 3 2009, 09:08 PM']Very wise decision if I might say so, Gareth! Your bass is one of the 'defining' Wals from the later period of the company's history IMO..[/quote]

Enough of this crazy talk. Sell it to me.