Why become a member? ×

No it isn't and no it doesn't!

pst62

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Epiphone-Thunderbird-Classic-IV-in-Alpine-White-WITH-USA-PICKUPS/153850451843?_trksid=p2485497.m4902.l9144

I messaged this clown the first time he advertised it as a Classic Pro, told him it wasn't what he was advertising it as, he reeled off the classic "selling it for a friend" spiel. I'm guessing it sold and has been returned once the buyer got it. As he's trying again. I'd like to report it, but ebay's reporting format is so restrictive.

25 minutes ago, Woodinblack said:

But if there is anyone who actually wants the Classic IV, they would know simply by looking at the pictures that it is a bolt on, so it can't be a classic IV

You'd think so! But there's obviously 8 people at least who don't seem to know.

Edited by pst62
typo

22 minutes ago, Woodinblack said:

Used to irritate me but now I think, well if they can’t be bothered to research what they are buying, is it my job to stop them buying the wrong thing?

Same. I see things all the time advertised wrongly, it used to annoy me also, but it's not my duty to right others wrongs.

Omg the douchebag is trying to threaten/intimidate me. He just created a new account and "bought" a few of my items then sent me a message saying "want to buy a thunderbird"

Next message was Dudley, and my date of birth. 

What a stellar chap!

• Sad 1

It was me who messaged you. I'm a long term follower of this forum that feels like its unfair to mess with an obviously ignorant seller who (to me at least) sounds like he just has no clue what he is trying to sell looking at his history of totally non-musical items. Just remember the internet is a silly place to pick fights. It isn't as transparent as it all seems. I'm not excusing him but you should all grow up.

10 minutes ago, Pseudonym1 said:

It was me who messaged you. I'm a long term follower of this forum that feels like its unfair to mess with an obviously ignorant seller who (to me at least) sounds like he just has no clue what he is trying to sell looking at his history of totally non-musical items. Just remember the internet is a silly place to pick fights. It isn't as transparent as it all seems. I'm not excusing him but you should all grow up.

So you haven't read this thread - in particular the replies the seller has sent to questions posed to him - he knows exactly what he is doing and that is trying to deceive people.

Now you have bought items on my eBay account you have no intention of paying for and also tried to intimidate me.

You seem to be as much of a c@nt as the seller

• Like 2

They have obviously said to TheGreek that it wasn't as they thought when pointed out to them. It looks obvious to me like a genuine novice.
And yes, I did that to you as you needed an important lesson learnt. As you are doing to this person.
It's childish (I see the irony).

Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity. 

4 minutes ago, Pseudonym1 said:

They have obviously said to TheGreek that it wasn't as they thought when pointed out to them. It looks obvious to me like a genuine novice.
And yes, I did that to you as you needed an important lesson learnt. As you are doing to this person.
It's childish (I see the irony).

Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity. 

Yet his reply to binkybass clearly shows he has no interest in not trying to deceive people

Great so intimidation is what you use to teach lessons. Awesome, youve won the internet