Why become a member? ×

Magazine transcriptions

JJTee

[quote name='Golchen' post='380982' date='Jan 15 2009, 08:58 AM']Yup - totally illegal. Infringement of copyright.

So be sure to not do it, and when you have finally got around to not doing it be sure to send me a copy of what you haven't done. This conversation did not happen.[/quote]

+1

I concur wholeheartedly with the right honourable gentleman's statement ;)

Do not, under any circumstances, send any of this illegal, pirated, underhand filth to:- [email protected] I would just be assisting the unwanted spread of internet lawlessness. I have nothing but contempt for anyone who wishes to take part in this exercise, under whatever pretext they wish to use, and this thread should be deleted immediately.....

(immediately after my copies arrive) ;)

I think it's a shame that the world today consists of people who'd freely rip off and distribute other people's hard work.
Anyhoo, Great idea, if we ever meet i'd tell you just how wrong it is and buy you beers!

BTW my e-mail address is mark . pritchard @ shinylights . co .uk
;) :P :)
nudge, nudge, wink, wink, say no more!

Top man!

[quote name='xzodar' post='381003' date='Jan 15 2009, 09:22 AM']Of course, you could create your pdf and then save it somewhere safe such as

[url="http://drop.io"]http://drop.io[/url] and call it something like 'JJTee_basspdf' so that no one would be able to guess what it is or download it :-)[/quote]
Something like drop.io, as mentioned above, might well work but if not I've PM'd you anyway. Ta muchly! ;)