squire5

Feedback for Andyonbass

Just bought Andy's SLB-200 electric upright. Absolute gentleman and a pleasure to deal with. He very generously left the bass with me for a full day to try out. Top bloke, many thanks indeed Andy!

I sold a set of strings to Andy. The sale was as smooth as the flats he bought! :)

Bought a Dingwall ABZ from Andy. Really nice guy, helpful and flexible. He agreed to ship the bass to me in Slovenia even though was not primarily intended. Packed like a pro - found fast and cheap delivery. The instrument was in great condition.
Looking forward to deal with him again :)

Edited by GsiminL

Andy bought a cab from me. As others have stated, a pleasure to deal with and really is a top chap. Highly recommended.

Bought 2x TKS S112 cabs from him today. He met me halfway making my journey considerably shorter. 

Easy transaction and good comms.

Andy bought my Status Electro earlier this year, He came to me paid Cash. All smooth with good communication.  I had met Andy previously when i traveled to his place to try a bass and so can recommend him as a trusted and all round good Egg, on the this wonderful Bass community.

Thanks Andy.

Andy purchased my Eich BC112Pro combos. Deal was done and dusted within 24 hours. I really hope to deal with him again one day soon.

Just collected a Schroeder 1212L from Andy.
It was nice of him to agree to bring the deal to a halfway point, to make it possible.   Appreciated.

Nice chap.

my thanks Bud.

GremlinAndy.