Why become a member? ×

Coming out

ARGH

After many many years as a man in a mans body,and many many of those years as a man...Playing Bass,I announce that on this day,as I 'Come out' and join the resurgence of equality and fair rights for all,thats soft funishings CAN be beyond simple pastels,for the sheer obvious plus points,both in weight and beauty (Ive a Bad Back and a wonderful eye for looks) that I have gone HEADLESS!!

AND WILL NEVER GO BACK.........

Its brilliant,and my spines happy for me already.

[quote name='ARGH' post='359060' date='Dec 19 2008, 07:06 PM']After many many years as a man in a mans body,and many many of those years as a man...Playing Bass,I announce that on this day,as I 'Come out' and join the resurgence of equality and fair rights for all,thats soft funishings CAN be beyond simple pastels,for the sheer obvious plus points,both in weight and beauty (Ive a Bad Back and a wonderful eye for looks) that I have gone HEADLESS!!

Its brilliant,and my spines happy for me already.[/quote]
Looks great. A JFG, if I’m not mistaken. I hope you'll bring it to the bash so I can see whether I need to 'come out' too!

[quote name='ARGH' post='359060' date='Dec 19 2008, 07:06 PM']After many many years as a man in a mans body,and many many of those years as a man...Playing Bass,I announce that on this day,as I 'Come out' and join the resurgence of equality and fair rights for all,thats soft funishings CAN be beyond simple pastels,for the sheer obvious plus points,both in weight and beauty (Ive a Bad Back and a wonderful eye for looks) that I have gone HEADLESS!!

Its brilliant,and my spines happy for me already.[/quote]

but.......surely the extra two strings make it heavier? :)

[quote name='beerdragon' post='359103' date='Dec 19 2008, 07:44 PM']Hang on to it. you should never be without a Pbass :)[/quote]
To right,its gone too long beside me,Hell I had to go to court once to get it back,Its done all the weddings,dives,pubs,clubs,been broken,hurled,dropped,eaten,recorded,dinged,....bits busted,and taped up.....To much History.

No but I own my own house,my girl was making tea.

Look at the Bass,not the decor,the point is the instrument,not the background.

And the Fleeting address info is old.

Phone him on 01765 698414. His new workshop details are on the forum Luthier directory.

Edited by ARGH