Why become a member? ×

Ebay Quote of the Day

Prosebass

[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CARLSBRO-STINGRAY-BASE-AMP-STACK_W0QQitemZ200232043298QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_MusicalInstr_Amplifiers_RL?hash=item200232043298&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A4%7C65%3A10%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318"]e bay link[/url]

I no how to spell I am an IT proffesional

Item no

[quote name='bumnote' post='352216' date='Dec 11 2008, 10:13 PM'][url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CARLSBRO-STINGRAY-BASE-AMP-STACK_W0QQitemZ200232043298QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_MusicalInstr_Amplifiers_RL?hash=item200232043298&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A4%7C65%3A10%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318"]e bay link[/url]

I no how to spell I am an IT proffesional

Item no[/quote]

'please dont send me silly remarks of how to spell the word bass or base i can spell and i no about keywords'

couldn't resist it ;-)

[quote name='bremen' post='352254' date='Dec 11 2008, 11:01 PM']'please dont send me silly remarks of how to spell the word bass or base i can spell and i no about keywords'

couldn't resist it ;-)[/quote]

and he bit:

'irony means a word for general marketing i no you also dont intend to buy my item or ask a general question about the item for sale so i have reported you to ebay for your sarcastic remarks and unwanted spam mail'

[quote name='bremen' post='352480' date='Dec 12 2008, 10:09 AM']and he bit:

'irony means a word for general marketing i no you also dont intend to buy my item or ask a general question about the item for sale so i have reported you to ebay for your sarcastic remarks and unwanted spam mail'[/quote]

And it draws the attention away from the lovely carlbro rig worth £1600

Following on from bremen and bumnote's posts here's a bit copied verbatim from another listing:
"sunn mustang base guitar 4 strings please take note of the following statement i intend to keep customer satisfaction and my idea of ebay is people go on this site and buy items of interest and some pick up items some dont i provide a service of not pick up items from my house as i dont no the next person from adam in other words a stranger please read this statement thank you people for your time hi there customer i think in the circumstances people have to respect peoples privacy i dont no you and there for i think you should respect peoples privacy it would be in your interest if you buy the item to have it posted because i will insure it and if any thing happens u can get claim on the insurance iam not a con i have the guitar here ready to be dispatched at the time anyone buys it sorry but i dont let people into my house as i have had some bad experiances in the past i understand your trying to save money on postage but i dont let strangers in my property please respect my wishes ty john the person that buys the guitar then has the option to try it out at his own property and in his own time please note this item has been revised and the price dropped three times and because iam a shop ebay takes a percentage out of the sale which leaves me with not the profit margin i wish to gain so anyone thats watching this item please buy it as its a bargin and the price is not going to go any lower thank you for reading this please note a few things to point out 1 please dont send me silly remarks of how to spell the word bass or base i can spell and i no about keywords iam a I.T PROFESSIONAL please take a look on my shop image profile for proof iam not a fool or idiot 2 please dont try and tell me how much my item is worth because it has its value and i no whats the right value and whats not and what to sell it for i dont need advice from anyone to value my items iam a shop and i have items for sale and out to make a profit like anyone else on ebay 3 if you have any sarcastic remarks or you are bored please go and do something more interesting with your time than writing abuse in emails please read ebay rules as i have reported several people as regards this type of matter if its a general question and enquiry i will do my best to answer if not i will report you to ebay please take note of this comment thank you"

I wish I was "a I.T. PROFESSIONAL"
:)

Edited by rayfw

[quote name='rayfw' post='352755' date='Dec 12 2008, 02:40 PM']3 if you have any sarcastic remarks or you are bored please go and do something more interesting with your time than writing abuse in emails please read ebay rules as i have reported several people as regards this type of matter if its a general question and enquiry i will do my best to answer if not i will report you to ebay please take note of this comment thank you"[/quote]

Wasn't just me then!

ho ho, wouldn't it be funny if we got banned from Ebay for our cheeky 'enquiries' when none of the scammers we've reported have had their collars felt!

"Brand new full size bass guitar by swift music london,there is some info on the web about them,as a promotion we are including a bag,strap and lead.maple neck,solid hardwood body,a lovely guitar at a ridiculous price"

Great! There's some "info on the web about them". The title of the auction is 'Beautiful Pink Bass Guitar', so all I need to do is type that into Google, right? I'm sold.

Edited by thumbo

[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TOBIAS-FRETLESS-SIX-STRING-BASS_W0QQitemZ260331781223QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Musical_Instruments_Guitars_CV?hash=item260331781223&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1301|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318"]"PREFRETTED PROFESSIONALY"[/url]

[quote name='bremen' post='352782' date='Dec 12 2008, 03:12 PM']Wasn't just me then!

ho ho, wouldn't it be funny if we got banned from Ebay for our cheeky 'enquiries' when none of the scammers we've reported have had their collars felt![/quote]

If you have a look at his feedback and see what he has actually sold it's hilarious. Novelty lighters and garish belts! :)

Hows this for a comment on "most bass players"

[quote]The fingerboard has been off at some stage to work on a sticking truss rod. Never goes back perfect so the finger stopping of the strings is not good above the 12th fret [b]but most average bass players don't ever play above the 12th fret anyway[/b].( If needs be this could be improved if someone wants to do a refret and shoot the neck at the higher position).[/quote]

12 fret bass anyone......

[quote name='Alun' post='354289' date='Dec 14 2008, 03:27 PM'][url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TOBIAS-FRETLESS-SIX-STRING-BASS_W0QQitemZ260331781223QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Musical_Instruments_Guitars_CV?hash=item260331781223&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1301|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318"]"PREFRETTED PROFESSIONALY"[/url][/quote]
Wow, someone got RIPPED!!

[quote][b]please take note of the following statement i intend to keep customer satisfaction and my idea of ebay is people go on this site and buy items of interest and some pick up items some dont i provide a service of not pick up items from my house as i dont no the next person from adam in other words a stranger please read this statement thank you people for your time hi there customer i think in the circumstances people have to respect peoples privacy i dont no you and there for i think you should respect peoples privacy it would be in your interest if you buy the item to have it posted because i will insure it and if any thing happens u can get claim on the insurance iam not a con i have the guitar here ready to be dispatched at the time anyone buys it sorry but i dont let people into my house as i have had some bad experiances in the past i understand your trying to save money on postage but i dont let strangers in my property please respect my wishes ty john the person that buys the guitar then has the option to try it out at his own property and in his own time please note this item has been revised and the price dropped three times and because iam a shop ebay takes a percentage out of the sale which leaves me with not the profit margin i wish to gain so anyone thats watching this item please buy it as its a bargin and the price is not going to go any lower thank you for reading this please note a few things to point out 1 please dont send me silly remarks of how to spell the word bass or base i can spell and i no about keywords iam a I.T PROFESSIONAL please take a look on my shop image profile for proof iam not a fool or idiot 2 please dont try and tell me how much my item is worth because it has its value and i no whats the right value and whats not and what to sell it for i dont need advice from anyone to value my items iam a shop and i have items for sale and out to make a profit like anyone else on ebay 3 if you have any sarcastic remarks or you are bored please go and do something more interesting with your time than writing abuse in emails please read ebay rules as i have reported several people as regards this type of matter if its a general question and enquiry i will do my best to answer if not i will report you to ebay please take note of this comment thank you[/b][/quote]

WTF !!!!