Why become a member? ×

New prototype EBMM bass!

budget bassist

[quote name='martthebass' post='334131' date='Nov 21 2008, 10:12 PM']If I ever get one of your comments MB1 I'll start to worry.......

...............just got it....crap[/quote]

MB1. :)
Now its either that bloke looks like Gary Glitter?....or....this bass is a sh*tt*r(large possibility as the bongo looks like a toilet seat)....or.....its Cockney Rhyming slang for a pint of bitter?..... or.....ALL 3.....You Decide! :huh:

:wub: COR! I WOULD!! Graphite neck, chambered body with f hole and sunburst finish for me please. :blush: kinda like my sunburst, chambered and f-holed ASAT....... :wacko:

[quote name='Sean.Robinson' post='334913' date='Nov 23 2008, 02:28 PM']Am i the only one who thinks the body shape looks very similar to a G&L ASAT Bass?

that said i dont know if the axis guitar was released prior to the ASAT :)[/quote]

Nah I think the same, both very ugly basses.

[quote name='MB1' post='334922' date='Nov 23 2008, 02:46 PM']MB1. :)
Now its either that bloke looks like Gary Glitter?....or....this bass is a sh*tt*r(large possibility as the bongo looks like a toilet seat)....or.....its Cockney Rhyming slang for a pint of bitter?..... or.....ALL 3.....You Decide! :huh:[/quote]

Haha MB1, you never fail to make me laugh. :huh:

This new prototype looks horrible IMO. I reckon it could look better with a solid colour and matching headstock but then again, its only a prototype at the mo.

Yeah, I think it looks a bit like the ASAT too, but I think the ASAT [i]body[/i] is nice, it's the headstock I can't get on with. As far as this prototype MM is concerned, it looks really good to me. I'll look forward to developments.