Why become a member? ×

Barefaced Retro Two10 - NOW SOLD
£1150

Lozz196

ITEM NOW SOLD

So, up for grabs at £375 we have a very nice Barefaced Retro Two10 (12ohms).
Bought in August 2016, the cab is in immaculate condition. Steel grill version, and comes with a Roqsolid cover in black with black piping. Although a 12ohm cab this cab can be changed to 4ohms by getting a simple to install bit of kit from Barefaced themselves, costs £30, no soldering required.

The Retro Two10 currently retails at £519, plus £30 P&P, so £549 in total.
Buy mine and even if you need it shipped and want the 4ohm loom from Barefaced as well it will only end up costing you about £425 - so you save £125, and get a Roqsolid cover as well.

Link to Two10 specs:
[url="http://barefacedbass.com/product-range/retro-two10.htm"]http://barefacedbass...retro-two10.htm[/url]

Shipping can be arranged at buyers cost. Happy with Paypal (but no fees thx) Bank Transfer, or cash on collection/meet-up.

No trades thanks, somethings gotta pay for my new Big Twin II :)

Edited by Lozz196

So how and why is the 2 x 10 12 ohms? Interested in this but concerned I won't be getting so much power out of my amp? Also - could a normal amp that goes down to 4 ohms power a 12 plus an 8 ohm cab . . . . in other words - could I pair this with a big baby 2?

Colin

I don`t know about the techie stuff too much Col, but I pair these cabs together into a 4ohm amp and they`re fine. It was Alex at BFHQ that advised me to go down this route if using a 4ohm amp. I remember reading a post that another Basschatter, Jennie Innie put up, about pairing a 12ohm Retro Two10 with a BF Compact - she put up a soundclip and it was pretty nice.

[quote name='Oopsdabassist' timestamp='1477752083' post='3164290']
I ended up just ordering a 4 ohm one from Alex, here by next weekend hopefully...I have a gig, and my Eden 4x10 weighs a ton!!

It was listening to Lozz's one that convinced me though, nice tone that I could get on with B)
[/quote]

That's the way I went too. I love the Two10, it really surpassed my expectations. I figured I can add a second 4ohm cab in series if I needed... despite the 8ohm, with a powerful amp it should be ok. Or an amp that goes to 2-ohm, and that Mesa D800 is pretty sweet ;)

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='TheGreek' timestamp='1481404800' post='3192139']
Aren't these in great demand?? Surprised this is still here TBH
[/quote]

Me too Mick, a hundred less than buying one new, no waiting times for manufacture, plus a Roqsolid cover.

• 2 weeks later...