Why become a member? ×

Post your pedal board - Basschat style!!

dudewheresmybass

[quote name='EskimoBassist' post='609709' date='Sep 26 2009, 11:26 PM']Two Wahs for Commerford-esque sounds?[/quote]
Correct, board to be stuck accross them both soon. Each one is in a different loop with a different sweep set for each and different drive with them, then mixed. It sounds like an ogre belching. :)

Edited by D-L-B

[quote name='D-L-B' post='610718' date='Sep 28 2009, 12:06 PM']Correct, board to be stuck accross them both soon. Each one is in a different loop with a different sweep set for each and different drive with them, then mixed. It sounds like an ogre belching. :)[/quote]
Epic win :rolleyes:

Clips or it didn't happen lol

Zach

[quote name='nash' post='605816' date='Sep 22 2009, 04:58 PM']i can't wait to get my pedalboard all built up again.

looking at a proco rat, line 6 M9 and some kind of synth pedal. plus in time a moog taurus for progz[/quote]

M9 has a Rat model in it and some of the best synths I've heard (Since its the same as the M13)

[quote name='pantherairsoft' post='614532' date='Oct 2 2009, 09:23 AM']I use a Pedal Train2 as seen in my recent pics... But unlike most, I'm looking to expand. Anyone have the larger Pedaltrain and looking to downsize? I feel a part-ex coming on :-)[/quote]

I'm looking for a Pedal Train2 should you decide to sell, don't have anything to part-ex.

[quote name='markl' post='614608' date='Oct 2 2009, 10:46 AM']I'm looking for a Pedal Train2 should you decide to sell, don't have anything to part-ex.[/quote]

il let you know if i do via PM. I've only had it 2 months though and it's brand spanking new so not looking to make a loss on it...

In all honestly I may keep it. Considering expanding it with a Pedal Train JNR and having them at right angles to each other, rather than having one long board.

Edited by pantherairsoft

[quote name='Matty' post='617059' date='Oct 5 2009, 01:30 AM']I have a PT pro soft and am looking for a pt-2.
Is it soft or hard case?

In fact, i'd be quite happy with a straight swap...[/quote]

Awesome... I've dropped you a PM

waiting on loads of new bits and bobs... And some nodded pedals :-) looking forward to putting the board back together

[quote name='WarPig' post='619233' date='Oct 7 2009, 01:24 AM'][/quote]

Sorry if this is a stupid question... The layout... Are that spaced and angled as such for ergonomic reasons? Is it a natural foot position etc? Or have you just slapped them down?

Do you find it comfy with the wah on the 'back row' of the board? I never considered it as you stand on it for a while, stepping over other pedals seemed silly...

[quote name='pantherairsoft' post='619257' date='Oct 7 2009, 07:04 AM']Sorry if this is a stupid question... The layout... Are that spaced and angled as such for ergonomic reasons? Is it a natural foot position etc? Or have you just slapped them down?

Do you find it comfy with the wah on the 'back row' of the board? I never considered it as you stand on it for a while, stepping over other pedals seemed silly...[/quote]

The layouts because i havnt velcrowed(?) them down yet :)

Its only 5inches back, so it doesnt bother me really, if it did it wouldnt be there would it......