Why become a member? ×

Post your pedal board - Basschat style!!

dudewheresmybass

can't beleive how many pedals some of you guys use, you have more than my guitarist and i thought he had too many :)
only just bought my first pedal (compressor) and cant think of much else i'd need, well apart from a bit of distortion and maybe some chorus (used to have one) and maybe a decent octaver :huh:

[quote name='lowhand_mike' post='188970' date='Apr 30 2008, 04:39 PM']can't beleive how many pedals some of you guys use, you have more than my guitarist and i thought he had too many :)
only just bought my first pedal (compressor) and cant think of much else i'd need, well apart from a bit of distortion and maybe some chorus (used to have one) and maybe a decent octaver :huh:[/quote]

and a digital delay, and you can't just have one distortion, you need an OD AND a fuzz and a wah, and a synth pedal and...... unlucky.

[quote name='BTGAndy' post='192115' date='May 5 2008, 11:05 AM']Just bought myself a Trailer Trash pedal board (http://www.trailertrashpedalboards.com) because I'm not very good at building things. Here it is in all of it's shiny red glory!

[/quote]

Nice, where are the power leads going to?

my board as it stands now, and will do for a while i think, everythin i need is on there, includin my favourite fuzz of all time which i FINALLY managed to find n buy again (i had one and sold about this time last year coz of no rent money!)

Brilliant :)

Edited by BassManKev

[quote name='BassManKev' post='192671' date='May 6 2008, 09:08 AM']my board as it stands now, and will do for a while i think, everythin i need is on there, includin my favourite fuzz of all time which i FINALLY managed to find n buy again (i had one and sold about this time last year coz of no rent money!)

Brilliant :)[/quote]

Your pedalboard has undergone many changes that's for sure! This is quite a neat little board, what ever happened to your Deep Impact though?

[quote name='BassManKev' post='193021' date='May 6 2008, 04:05 PM']broke, mate tried to fix it, melted the circuit board, sore story

made worse by the person i sold it to, for £150, managing to fix it[/quote]

Oh dear Kev! Should have sent it to a techy on here!

[quote name='BassManKev' post='193072' date='May 6 2008, 04:55 PM']i asked, but got no help :)

all i was told was to email akai, and i never got a reply[/quote]

Ahh, that's a bit crap. I bet someone could have fixed it but didn't notice your thread. I would have had a crack but not for £150!

You played the odds, you might as well forget that the other guy fixed it as it was just as likely he'd just chucked £150 down the crapper.

[quote name='Higgie' post='195508' date='May 9 2008, 04:02 PM']Nice little board there Shaun! The 105Q fits in great :)[/quote]

hehe thanks James, its a beaut! Cant wait till practice on saturday to try her out properly.