Why become a member? ×

Just ordered this............

tombboy

[quote name='Brave Sir Robin' post='292936' date='Sep 26 2008, 05:59 PM']I like it. Old school british punk. The looks anyway. It seems too nice of an instrument for punks :)[/quote]

Ha ha ha... can you imagine?

[i]'Yeah.. the active circuit is great, and 'wiv that humbucker at the bridge you can get a multitude of tones from the faaaahcker.'[/i]

Edited by wateroftyne

[quote name='wateroftyne' post='292945' date='Sep 26 2008, 06:06 PM'][i]'Yeah.. the active circuit is great, and 'wiv that humbucker at the bridge you can get a multitude of tones from the faaaahcker.'[/i][/quote]

That's one of the funniest things I've read on here in a long time. I thank you!!

D.

[quote name='Josh' post='292938' date='Sep 26 2008, 06:00 PM']We'll let Wayne decide that one :).[/quote]

I think it looks like a beast not a fan of the paint job it would be more 'Punl' if it was a bright colour or was covered in sticker.

As for it being too good for Punk, you have to remember Punk is great music played by terrible musicians so we nee the best instruments we can get our hands on to sound good.

Waynepunkdude free independent Punk advice.