Why become a member? ×

A little survey

ubit

[quote name='discreet' timestamp='1452104926' post='2946491']
Apparently as I dislike all the songs, the internet thinks I'm [i]not [/i]an asshole, but that's just nonsense because I [i]know for sure[/i] that I am.
Surveys!! They are meaningless...
[/quote]

I'm pretty sure it's done with the tongue firmly in cheek. I too, like some of the songs, so by default, I'm an asshole too. Music is subject to taste, so one mans asshole is another mans mate!

I think 7 of the tunes have some merit.

Assuming this is supposed to be funny, I don't really understand the humour. The insults and rants aren't even clever - which would help - just random horrible things to say. Whatever the guy is being paid it is too much.

[quote name='alittlebitrobot' timestamp='1452032783' post='2945824']
I don't like any of these songs, but I'm not happy about my musical taste lining up (if only briefly) with someone being such an arsehole about it.
This really is lose-lose.
[/quote]

+1

and the author is welcome to use my avatar any time he / she likes, free o' charge.

Edited by Jazzneck

[quote name='Paul S' timestamp='1452500445' post='2950404']
I think 7 of the tunes have some merit.

Assuming this is supposed to be funny, I don't really understand the humour. The insults and rants aren't even clever - which would help - just random horrible things to say. Whatever the guy is being paid it is too much.
[/quote]

It's got 208,000 Facebook shares. TBH, he could probably ask for a pay rise.

Well, I cant say I'm that keen on any of them, but in what way does the author qualify as the arbiter of good taste? Some of the commentary is funny in a school playground type of way.

The authors biog is

[color=#000000][font=Arial,]Before landing at Mandatory.com, Paul honed his skills at a variety of web sites ranging from Maxim.com to SI.com. In that time, he's done everything from review DVDs to interview LeBron James. His current passions include YouTube and Twitter.[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial,]So he has masses of talent then.[/font][/color]

This is like judgng my character from Katie Hopkins rant. [color=#000000][font=Arial,]Who the bigger A***hole really?[/font][/color]

[quote name='Nicko' timestamp='1452519127' post='2950695']

This is like judgng my character from Katie Hopkins rant. [color=#000000][font=Arial,]Who the bigger A***hole really?[/font][/color]
[/quote]

Another thread should've started about who hates that vile woman the most. I'm going first. I can't stand the horrible bugger and am amazed that she gets airtime again and again. Just shows you that she obviously makes money for someone by courting controversy !

• 4 years later...

I learned little from these.

I already knew I was an chocolate starfish, but am not a psychopath. It seems I also don't have my finger on the pulse of mainstream contemporary music. But I knew that, too.

And all this from "Hotel California" and "My Sharona"...