Why become a member? ×

SOLD Trace Elliot 1818x cab/wheeled flightcase in Leeds SOLD

tonewheelkev

[quote name='MB1' post='477080' date='May 1 2009, 03:00 PM']MB1. :)
......Hot Dog...Jumping Frog!...Alberquerque! :rolleyes:[/quote]
Dunno though. It's certainly been responsible for a few bumps. Don't you just hate earworms!

MB1. :)
"What?...Doing the Course............................................ and Working?....................................................................................................
................at the same time"???

Edited by MB1

Been lookin and while it's good to see this thread go on i really hope you get a sale soon... these are fantastic cabs, the 18 does WAY more than you think it will for the box size and the 10 just adds the right amount of definition... I used to use two 1812 stacks with an AH500 and slave.. i used to have a Volksy van, accommodation with a lift and be thirty years younger :) ... if you like bass this is [b]the[/b] box at silly money... IMHO

Andy

[quote name='rumour6' post='483485' date='May 9 2009, 12:53 AM']Been lookin and while it's good to see this thread go on i really hope you get a sale soon... these are fantastic cabs, the 18 does WAY more than you think it will for the box size and the 10 just adds the right amount of definition... I used to use two 1812 stacks with an AH500 and slave.. i used to have a Volksy van, accommodation with a lift and be thirty years younger :) ... if you like bass this is [b]the[/b] box at silly money... IMHO

Andy[/quote]

.....Yup...............many are saying has to be cheap @ £200
but not so many have the money!!!!!!....... :rolleyes:

[quote name='tonewheelkev' post='486766' date='May 13 2009, 11:32 AM']Finally sold to Geoff......Boogie on the Bb......who was the 1st to come and inspect after well over 6000 hits!!!! :)[/quote]

It will feel like we have lost a member when this thread goes :rolleyes:

[quote name='tonewheelkev' post='486766' date='May 13 2009, 11:32 AM']Finally sold to Geoff......Boogie on the Bb......who was the 1st to come and inspect after well over 6000 hits!!!! :)[/quote]

Thank god :rolleyes:

Has it sold????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

:)

I'm delighted. Slightly saddened that this ends an important chapter in the basschat forum, but rest assured it will be well loved & well used. First round starts tomorrow night with a 3 hour rehearsal session. Can't wait. It's going to sit beautifully along side my TE 4x10 & 1x15, powered by my AH400 head. I might see if I can get a pic.

Thanks Kev, it really is a fabulous cab. Im very pleased.

[quote name='rumour6' post='487431' date='May 13 2009, 11:18 PM']Yahooooooo!!!!!

Qustion is WHAT could possibly fill the gap.. over 6000 hits.... mmmm need to be something special.

Congrats to Geoff too.. super cabs.

Andy[/quote]I have a Boss GT6B in as new condition, with power supply, manual and original box.
I'm after £300, pics to follow. :)