Why become a member? ×

Just in case you were wondering who is on at Glastonbury this year.....

The Admiral

Excellent so the band who should have called it a day 15 years ago are not playing this year......are you listening Ms Harry.....an appearance in white socks and granny sandals whilst wearing some kind of children's harness whilst singing out of tune....will not be missed this year

[quote name='LayDownThaFunk' timestamp='1435083047' post='2805321']
Take it you'll be moaning about people having fun this weekend then?
[/quote]

Not sure if this is addressed to me, but I'll assume so! If not, ignore the following.........

I certainly won't be 'moaning about people' having fun, and I hope everyone going to Glastonbury has a great time, and the weather treats them kindly, although the forecast looks a bit dodgy currently.

It's not my 'poster' by the way, just something someone shared with me on FB, and I posted it here as I thought that it was quite amusing : I believe its called satire, and is designed to be entertaining. Given the replies, it appears to have been taken in that spirit by pretty much everyone so far, but I accept that we all have our own view of what is amusing. If anyone is offended by the poking of fun at thier favourite festival, I'm happy to apologise unreservedly.

Have a great time if you are going, and don't forget to not eat the bad red rope liquorice I f it's doing the rounds......