Why become a member? ×

Maruszczyk Basses. ?

bubinga5

i have no idea how to pronounce the name, but does anyone have any experience with these basses. especially the Jazz basses. I've noticed them for years now and they have some really nice finishes. but just wondering how they play. There not hugely expensive, but seem to have top notch pickups, preamps etc.

any ideas.?

I really fancy the red elwood 4 string with the oval pickups for about 950 quid. It's very light too which is the attraction as I can't find a fender that's light enough AND has a maple board.

I have used Adrians basses for a few years now and can recommend them without hesitation. They sound great and balance real nice due to the light weight.
I have two for sale due to my car 🚗 needing an MOT.
If I didn't need the money I would keep them.
You are welcome to come and try one at gu479rw with no obligation to buy. It would be a pleasure to meet a fellow Basschater.

They are great basses. I played with one and sound great.
After that i ordered a Frog, and its simply amazing.
The neck is simply the best one i,ve played my entire life.
It plays like butter, very easy and amazing.

You can got for it without any problem! Contact adrian if you want any type or costumization on any model. ;)

Regards

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='Roland Rock' timestamp='1431446976' post='2771486']
Most helpful post on Basschat all week! I hadn't even attempted to pronounce it in my head, never mind out loud
[/quote]

Why, thank you very much.

My wife is Polish and we live in Warsaw so I am slowing becoming a master at pronouncing words with a distinct lack of vowels! Before here, we lived in Holland so I'm also pretty good at coughing up large wads of phlegm whilst talking... ;D

[quote name='matski' timestamp='1433153835' post='2788224']
Why, thank you very much.

My wife is Polish and we live in Warsaw so I am slowing becoming a master at pronouncing words with a distinct lack of vowels! Before here, we lived in Holland so I'm also pretty good at coughing up large wads of phlegm whilst talking... ;D
[/quote]

My sis lived out there for a while, so I took a few lessons to help on my visits. If you can say "pushchair", you can say "....szcz..."!

Edited by ras52

[quote name='wateroftyne' timestamp='1433154196' post='2788232']
Y'all have probably seen this on the other thread, but if not... this will be with me on Wednesday :-)

[/quote]

Mine too!!!

I'll race you to unpack it!!! :P