Why become a member? ×

Possibly THE most ridiculous looking thing EVER

Pyjamas for a guitar - yuk

However, in a similar (but much more discreet) vein I do have one of these which I put on the back of my basses to stop buckle rash

[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Les-Paul-Strat-SG-Guitar-Belt-Buckle-Rash-Protector_W0QQitemZ310069403597QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item310069403597&_trksid=p3286.m63.l1177"]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Les-Paul-Strat-SG-Gu...p3286.m63.l1177[/url]

I recommend it highly, it clings to the back of the bass (does not use glue) so its easily transferrable from one bass to another - and noone else can see it, unless you lift the bass in the air. Got the one with the skull on!

[quote name='Machines' post='250164' date='Jul 29 2008, 08:44 AM']Yeah great idea... or I could just put it in a case ?![/quote]

yeah, but I know my g/f'll go on about how comfy the bass'll look with that on! I suppose it'll also stop you getting frostbite if you tend to put your bass in the freezer before playing it in the nude... :)

haha, bloody hilarious. me and my guitarist are always joking that we're gangstas, I'm certainly going to print out the picture of the dog pound and stick it up in the practise room.

But yeah, my mum and dad are the types that like to leave the plastic wrap on to make sure something doesn't get scratched. Didn't work on the kettle when the plastic wrap melted onto the sides of it though...

[quote name='bennifer' post='250319' date='Jul 29 2008, 11:45 AM']But yeah, my mum and dad are the types that like to leave the plastic wrap on to make sure something doesn't get scratched. Didn't work on the kettle when the plastic wrap melted onto the sides of it though...[/quote]
My gf's dad does that with their remote controls for TV/Sky/DVD etc :)

• 2 weeks later...

Now what does that remind me of?

Ah, I know:

[attachment=11683:mercury.jpg]

When I first saw a Smart Car with the grey random lines on black finish, I thought someone had wrapped it in clingfilm to keep the flies off.