Why become a member? ×

Hello, I'm Henrythe8, From France.

Henrythe8

Hello All,
I'm Henry, living in Northern France. I'm 40, playing bass since I was 17, my Gods are named Stuart Hamm and TM Stevens.
I own a few basses, (Regal Dobro Bass, Olympia Acoustic bass, Höfner Beatle Bass Ignition, all of those with PIccolo Strings, my main basse is a '90 Spector NS-2A (Korean, don't get to excited), with custom electronics and a P/MM Bartolini Pick-Ups. Isabelle (that's her name) is currently under the hands of a Luthier in order to renew it and put a Kahler tremolo on.

And my last acquisition is a Nirvana black '91 Warwick Dolphin Pro2. I owned a blue one in the past, sold it to get a Marcus Miller Jazz Bass... and regretted it. Sally (that's the Dolphin's name) is nowhere near a mint condition, but I still love the sound.
I'm trying to save some money in order to get another Dolphin, I do hope I'll manage to get my hands on a Pro1, but it'll be difficult to convince The Wife. :-) I'd also like to have a second Pro2, that I could modify a bit :-)

Oh, and I'll be at the Warwick Bass Camp in September, Hope to see some of the folks there !

Good evening, Henry,and ...

[URL=http://www.smileyvault.com/][IMG]http://www.smileyvault.com/albums/userpics/14389/tekst_welkom~0.gif[/IMG][/URL]

... to the forum. Several expatriated folks here; enjoy your perusal of all that this place offers. Thumbs up for the Hofner (mine's a Verithin bass...).