Why become a member? ×

Shafted!!

We've had the Kneck, the Arm, and even the Handle - but now, the fountainhead of linguitstic invention that is Ebay brings you...

[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Bass-Guitar-Shaft_W0QQitemZ370067002291QQihZ024QQcategoryZ42455"][b]The Bass Guitar Shaft[/b][/url]

Jon.

Edited by Bassassin

It actually looks like a 70s JapCrap P neck to me - looks like the sort of wide, originally chrome trc you often find on these. Obviously, now painted one of the "colours that you see". :)

The seller's also got a set of old JapCrap-stylee tuners on as well, probably from this kneck, sorry, [i]shaft[/i]. Useful for spares. If you're me. :ph34r:

J.

hahahaha what a genius XD I CANT SEE NO COLOURZ!! haha sorry, couldn't resist.

[quote name='Ou7shined' post='234874' date='Jul 8 2008, 12:14 PM']I feel I must report it. The listing is quite clearly misleading. There will be some colourblind people out there who will be ultimately disappointed if they get this.

:huh:[/quote]
Methinks they wouldn't see the colours when they got it either, unless they're only colour blind to things on a computer screen :)

[quote name='Sibob' post='234896' date='Jul 8 2008, 12:33 PM']It's probably a butchered 1960 Jazz neck or something! lol

99ster will probably buy it and get lucky again! :)

Si[/quote]

Steady! You had me going for a minute there Si!
:huh:

But watch this space...there may well be another mad vintage project coming soon!
:huh: