Why become a member? ×

too much Basschat, too little practice

Cestrian

Having the predictable mid-life crisis and as the wife won't let me resort to the usual solutions (3 M's - Mistress, Motorbike, Marathon) I've formed a band. Also working on RGT Grade 5 at the moment.

Really enjoying Basschat, although if I spent as much time practising the bass as I do browsing this forum, I"d be a much better player.

Fender Mustang 1975
Fender Jaguar MIJ
Supro Airline Pocket Bass 1964
Stagg Amp - clearly I know nothing about amps

[quote name='Cestrian' timestamp='1384597254' post='2278467']
Stagg Amp - clearly I know nothing about amps
[/quote]

Welcome Cestrian! Get yourself down to the Basschat Marketplace - [url="http://basschat.co.uk/forum/20-amps-and-cabs-for-sale/"]Amps and Cabs For Sale[/url]

Welcome mate, amazing stuff you learn on here, for instance, I never realised that I was unhappy with my old Peavey rig before I joined here, I always thought it was cool, but I was soon put right by the wonderfully helpful guys on here, and found out that I what I really wanted, was barefaced cab and Genz Benz amp! not having to carry around my heavy wallet is also a bonus, as it has lightened considerably since joining! enjoy Dude.

• 1 month later...