Why become a member? ×

Post your pictures, Lets see what you all look like.

[quote name='silddx' post='924366' date='Aug 13 2010, 08:51 PM']First gig with gloves ..[/quote]

Nice pics mate, looking cool and they really show how much you love your music.

The lady in the middle pic, is that Krupa? She's nice :blush:
I tell you what *looks over shoulder to see if wife is around* if I wasn't married, was a lot younger, had extensive plastic surgery, put some time in the gym, worked on my personality and bumped off any potential rivals, well I think I'd be in with a chance you know. :)

[quote name='Marvin' post='924789' date='Aug 14 2010, 11:37 AM']Nice pics mate, looking cool and they really show how much you love your music.

The lady in the middle pic, is that Krupa? She's nice :blush:
I tell you what *looks over shoulder to see if wife is around* if I wasn't married, was a lot younger, had extensive plastic surgery, put some time in the gym, worked on my personality and bumped off any potential rivals, well I think I'd be in with a chance you know. :rolleyes:[/quote]
:)

Just for you mate ..

[quote name='BurritoBass' post='925821' date='Aug 15 2010, 08:28 PM']I think the gloves look great Silddx, I too wasn't sure from the original thread but they work. I assume they just take getting used to?[/quote]
Not at all really, they feel different for a few minutes but before you know it they feel perfectly normal. In fact when I took them off and played it felt really odd, like walking with no shoes on :)

I bought another pair from adifferent supplier on ebay but they were crap. The ones from Jasmine Silk are great though.

Me in the glam band I'm in at the moment... is it wrong that I love those platform boots??? Taken at Silsden Sewer Rats biker rally 2010

Me in the previous glam band I was in... oh dear...

Me in the favourite band I play in, taken at East Leeds Lions biker rally 2010

[quote name='Bobo_Grimmer' post='927669' date='Aug 17 2010, 03:50 PM']Here's a shot of us a few weeks back.

Got an awesome guy down to where we jam to take a few pic's. was fun. :) more of his work here at [post="0"]http://www.wip-tricky.com/[/post][/quote]
Haha! Excellent! Tell your drummer to get rid of those sticks though :rolleyes:

Just done a few dates in Cornwall and my 2 year old daughter took it on herself to stand in front of me all night dancing. Then my other kids + one of their mates joined me for extremely cheesy picture, but spontaneous. My kids don't see me play very often, because we rarely play places where kids can go. It was a band, family and friends mini tour holiday which was fantastic and we have already booked for next year ...

really looking forward to the seedy joint we are playing Saturday night though ... :)

Edited by Mr Fudge