Why become a member? ×

Post your pictures, Lets see what you all look like.

[quote name='Deep Thought' post='854597' date='Jun 2 2010, 10:53 AM']Me at a Charity do with a load of other bands last month. Good day.
[/quote]
No offence intended, but this pic does look amusingly like someone's just grabbed hold of something that they shouldn't have grabbed hold of! :)

[quote name='pantherairsoft' post='883555' date='Jul 1 2010, 11:38 PM']Taken this week at a band photo shoot - I'm the short one on the far right…

[/quote]

I like the way the line on the wall follows your band's average height median :)

I'd probably not book you for a wedding though :rolleyes:

[quote name='yorick' post='883650' date='Jul 2 2010, 08:39 AM']Blimey, Chad Kroger moonlighting.[/quote]

He's going to love that... And ironically I never noticed before.

[quote name='OldGit' post='883664' date='Jul 2 2010, 08:57 AM']I like the way the line on the wall follows your band's average height median[/quote]

Ha! Awesome...

[quote name='BassMunkee' post='883668' date='Jul 2 2010, 09:00 AM']The dude second from left has totally nailed the "breaking the 4th wall stare"...[/quote]

Frank has the best stare the world has ever known... He is capable of making members of the audience burst into flames under the intensitiy of his stare... Honest :)

[quote name='bassbloke' post='883721' date='Jul 2 2010, 09:52 AM']Photo from our gig at the Scala on Saturday 26th June, taken by our guitarist's very talented wife.

I'm either still growing at 35 or my bass is getting smaller - it looks tiny on me for some reason.

[attachment=53360:untitled.jpg][/quote]
That is officially an awesome pic. \m/><\m/

This was taken at the Stanford-Le-Hope Music Festival on Saturday. I think it was just when the UFO landed to the side of the stage but our singer hadn't noticed.

[attachment=53590:Stanford...030710ra.jpg]

Taken last night. new band to me (only 6th gig) and a chance to don my newly aquired hat. Rther a sweaty gig but people were coming up and saying how much they'd enjoyed it afterwards so must be getting a few things right...

Edited by KevB

Here's a couple from a local festival we did last week ("borrowed" the pics from someone's facebook post!). Currently sporting what I originally wanted to be a Lemmy stylee 'tache/chops combo... but as my supposed friend reckons it's actually more like Derek Smalls!!

Oh and is obvious, the guy doing the smoke was getting horribly carried away!

[attachment=53859:xch_me_2.jpg]

[attachment=53861:xch_me_6.jpg]

[quote name='KevB' post='891091' date='Jul 10 2010, 09:37 AM']Taken last night. new band to me (only 6th gig) and a chance to don my newly aquired hat. Rther a sweaty gig but people were coming up and saying how much they'd enjoyed it afterwards so must be getting a few things right...

[/quote]
Oh the new hat looks fantastic and just right. Good choice...

[quote name='OldGit' post='891232' date='Jul 10 2010, 12:32 PM']Oh the new hat looks fantastic and just right. Good choice...[/quote]

Cheers Simon, now if I can just persuade the frontman/singer/guitarist to turn up for gigs not looking like he's doing the bloody barbecue we might get a bit of image sorted out! :)

[quote name='colleya' post='891551' date='Jul 10 2010, 07:54 PM']A couple from the 'School of Rock' battle of the bands I organised a couple of years ago at my old work:

[attachment=53888:SOR_08_03.jpg] [attachment=53889:SOR_08_04.jpg][/quote]
Are you a presenter on T4 in your spare time by any chance? :)

[quote name='Ou7shined' post='891557' date='Jul 10 2010, 08:03 PM']Are you a presenter on T4 in your spare time by any chance? :)[/quote]

Nope. I can't b***dy stand Hollyoaks.

And why would I want a name like Miquita.............