Why become a member? ×

Pink Floyd 2011 Remastered Boxset £5.94

basskit_case

I dont know if this is correct pricing or not, but Pink Floyds 2011 Discovery Boxset is available on MP3 download from Amazon for £5.94, the individual MP3 albums cost this much on their own.

I have paid my money and I am downloading the tracks now.

I am using this as a chance to get to know some lesser known Floyd tracks, any recommendations?

Link [url="http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B005PUTSCG/ref=dm_ty_trk"]HERE[/url]

[quote name='toneknob' timestamp='1373355624' post='2136459']
Wow, £85 for mp3s. Do people really spend that much on downloads?
[/quote]

I probably spend half that every month on iTunes. I always buy my music, even if I'm not sure I'll like it. For example, I just bought the Boards of Canada album after all the fuss, it's totally meh, but maybe I'll persevere and get into it, same with t he orchestral and choral music I buy. Part of the fun innit, paying for discovery and REALLY giving it a chance because you paid good money for it.

[quote name='SpaceChick' timestamp='1373320572' post='2136239']
The one thing you are missing is "Relics" which is an album of singles which were not included on albums.
[/quote]
Not quite correct.
There are quite a few track on "Relics" that are album tracks, and there are some single only releases ("Apples & Oranges", "Point Me at the Sky") which for some reason weren't included.

Edited by RhysP