Why become a member? ×

Dissertation Help!!!

Hey guys!

My name is Griff Griffiths and I study at BIMM in Brighton. In fact, this is my last term and I need to start my dissertation which needs to be in in 2 weeks! Which pretty much means I'm screwed unless i can gather a load of information. I'm doing my dissertation on private music teaching and marketing. Including the effects of location on pricing and marketing strategies. It should be really interested to see what results i get.

I decided to introduce myself because I wanted you guys to know I'm not a marketing guy or someone who works for a big company fishing for information. I'm just a student!

Would you be able to do a fellow bass player a favor and fill in my survey? It'll only take 1 minute and it will save my balls!

There is a question on how much you charge for a lesson, but if you don't want to say you can just click the N/A option.

Any questions, please ask me. I'll link you to my facebook if your still unsure if im genuine or not!

Here you go:

[url="http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/7GXN6FW"]http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/7GXN6FW[/url]

[quote name='charic' timestamp='1368105339' post='2073261']
2 weeks left! You pansy!

I done mine in 4 days
[/quote]
[quote name='charic' timestamp='1368105381' post='2073263']
I'm not a music teacher so I'm not a good candidate for your survey
[/quote]

Is there a correlation here? :lol:

Edited by xilddx

[quote name='GriffJamerson' timestamp='1368136806' post='2073798']
Thanks guys!!!

My mate did his in 2 days and got a 2:1! Unfortunatly im not very good at essays, so i can't go chancing it! I've also got 9000 words of other essays too, its killing me! My own fault though for leaving it so late :blush:
[/quote]

Your mate must be have been extremely capable, extremely so. Keep working, get sleep, avoid mind altering substances (coffee, red bull etc), get some exercise.

[quote name='Truckstop' timestamp='1368442986' post='2077007']
Done! Good luck with it all buddy!

Alex
[/quote]
[quote name='ambient' timestamp='1368456152' post='2077266']
I've just finished year 1 on my music degree, I was thinking of starting my dissertation over the summer :D .
[/quote]

Thanks Alex!

Ambient- seriously start it as soon as you can, i wish i had! I could be on holiday somewhere right now if i'd done it already, instead im in my room staring at a screen. im a mess, i have tea breath and i havent shaved or left the house since friday! Its actually not that dramatic, im finding it quite funny. The tesco man just delivered my food shopping so im absolutely ready to be locked down in the house and get things done!

[quote name='GriffJamerson' timestamp='1368526917' post='2077947']
Thanks Alex!

Ambient- seriously start it as soon as you can, i wish i had! I could be on holiday somewhere right now if i'd done it already, instead im in my room staring at a screen. im a mess, i have tea breath and i havent shaved or left the house since friday! Its actually not that dramatic, im finding it quite funny. [b]The tesco man just delivered my food shopping [/b]so im absolutely ready to be locked down in the house and get things done!
[/quote] !!!!!