Why become a member? ×

I'm selling a bass, pics coming soon, make me an offer.

thumbo

I can only sell this to dedicated bass players who give cats and stray dogs a good walk every day. Will accept collection on a Wednesday when the moon is full. You must live within 5 miles of Wangleston East. I will only let this bass go to a good home since I have loved her with no expense spared. she is unsuitable for thrash reggae or double drop tuning with cryo strings. Contact me in writing on 07434 414666. Please do not contact me if you are a tyre kicker, time waster or dreamer.

Edited by 3below

Is the sandwich still available and how many watts is it at 3.6548 ohms?

I have a 4x10, 1x15, 2x12, an iPod dock and a Behringer combo that I use the power stage from to run the iPod dock then FX out into the 2x12 but it sounds sh*t at the moment which must be the passive P bass causing it rather than the jumble of mismatched sh*te speakers etc.

[quote name='jezzaboy' timestamp='1360429754' post='1970311']
Gusto. I`m afraid I`m gonna have to report you to our moderators as theres a 36 hour bumping rule about here me lado. Please read the T&C. They are about here somewhere..... :rolleyes:
[/quote]

Sorry, this is my first post and I didn't read the rules.

Bump.

I got this bass and the 1st thing I did was lower the action and cut the nut as only I "Guitar repairer/bodger extradinare to the kingdom of Ebay" can acomplish this feat and get a wad of money more for ths piece of crap than I paid for it!

All Kneel before me!!!!