Why become a member? ×

A tale of my remorse.

Evil Undead

[quote name='Evil Undead' timestamp='1353951305' post='1880168']
The guy ended up not really enjoying my bass, and he put it up for sale on here a few weeks later - I jumped on it straight away, even offering more than the value I traded to get it back, telling him how much I missed it - but the guy told me he wouldn't sell it back to me. I've no idea why he wouldn't but I was very upset, and still feel very bitter about it. Perhaps even a little angry with him.
[/quote]

This, I don't understand.

[quote name='gary mac' timestamp='1353955161' post='1880250']
How weird that he wouldn't sell it back to you. I wonder why, you'd think he would just be pleased to have had a buyer and one that he had already had dealings with.
[/quote]

Unless he had made some MDP 'improvements' on it and felt a bit embarrassed about it? :unsure:

Edited by Hobbayne

[quote name='Hobbayne' timestamp='1353957629' post='1880286']
Unless he had made some MDP 'improvements' on it and felt a bit embarrassed about it? :unsure:
[/quote]
I wondered something similar. Perhaps he'd knackered the truss rod or something and wanted to pass it off? You can't claim "it came to me like that, I had no idea" when it came from the person you're trying to sell it to.