Why become a member? ×

Ernie Ball Musicman Stingray 5 Blue Dawn!

mintybassman

[b]Ernie Ball MusicMan Stingray 5 String.[/b]

LOWERED TO 800 QUIDS for quick sale. First come first serve! PRICE WILL NOT DROP ANY LOWER THAN THIS.

Finished in [color="#0000FF"]Blue[/color] Dawn. 3 Band Active EQ. Official MusicMan hardcase.
I'm in the Midlands area. Will help to transport if required.

Looks great, sounds great, well built...what else do you need!

Check out the pics!

Get in touch! [email protected]

Edited by mintybassman

No Waiiiii
Dude, please decide your not selling it, I just got paid today and ive wanted one of these since I saw the 2007 version on evilbay for £800.

*puts bank card away, runs off before he does something stupid*

lol, awesome bass dude. good luck with the sale

Edited by Jobiebass

Oh my God ! 70 s disco is making a comeback. Pretty clothes, but an SR5 is just an SR5 no matter what she wears IMHO
....or does this one have something different in the musicality stakes ?

Edited by loweringthetone

[quote name='mintybassman' post='198259' date='May 13 2008, 08:58 PM']Come on people! You're missing a bargain here! :)

It's in mint condition[/quote]
i hope you have your tongue in your very large cheek!

[quote name='Toasted' post='198737' date='May 14 2008, 02:20 PM']Looks like a good price to me too. I'm really tempted, but I should be saving for Sadowsky :)[/quote]

Good way to save is buy cheap and sell high, that'll ge you some dough, and you migh fall in lvoe with it. it's gorgeous!

[quote name='Perry' post='199307' date='May 15 2008, 09:16 AM']Musicman basses are not holding their value at the moment. Everyone seems to going for P Basses.

I'm a fool for letting mine go so cheap but I really need the dosh.

Good luck and a free bump![/quote]

Tell yer what - swap you my MIA P bass for your ray :)

Just tugging your chain, but I know where you're coming from. I'd rather have a nice light Ray4 over a P bass any day of the week but I guess in reality it's better to have one of each. MM's will have their day again no doubt, I recently lost out on 2 Fretless Rays on the bay - both went above £700.

As people have said, it's a buyers market, but someone will come along and find it and think "That's THE bass!" and snap it up, it's not often you see one like that to be honest, and i think £800 is a great price if it's in good condition, particularly in such a rare colour.
Good luck mate. As i said, give the EB forum a try if you haven't already, no disrespect to this one but it will get more attention there.

Edited by budget bassist

[quote name='loweringthetone' post='190905' date='May 2 2008, 10:25 PM']Oh my God ! 70 s disco is making a comeback.[/quote]

Not sure where you play Bass....
But Disco Grooves have never been away. :) :huh: :huh:

Still , nice looking Bass though...
And Rays are consistant in all departments.
Another + for The EB Forum.

Garry

cant see how this would fare any better on the EBMM boards....maybe a bit more interest on account of the blue dawn finish but 95% of the punters there are from the other side of the pond and would prolly only pay the same in dollars. you're better off keeping it here imo maybe trades or partial trades or pop it on gumtree/adtrader. its a nice bass,someone will buy it I'm sure