Why become a member? ×

The funniest thing happened at a gig!

Chopthebass

lol... I had this really drunk American girl do something similar to me. It was slightly embarassing because my sister was there recording it! lol... Can't say I've had an incident involving my G string getting caught on a girl's bra though. Nice one! :)

[quote name='s_u_y_*' post='182003' date='Apr 21 2008, 05:08 PM']lol... I had this really drunk American girl do something similar to me. It was slightly embarassing because my sister was there recording it! lol... Can't say I've had an incident involving my G string getting caught on a girl's bra though. Nice one! :)[/quote]

So you have an embarrassing video clip you can post here!

[quote name='Chopthebass' post='181998' date='Apr 21 2008, 05:00 PM']Until she started slithering up and down me whilst I was playing and....[/quote]

as this is a normal thing to do while watching a band play. slither up and down them :S

[quote name='The Funk' post='182083' date='Apr 21 2008, 06:41 PM']Quick question: is that your guitarist's hand down that girl's top? :)

I know bassists are team players but that's ridiculous![/quote]

Ahah. I reckon you're right. Or he is the one who hooker her up!

[quote name='stingrayfan' post='182328' date='Apr 21 2008, 10:26 PM']Tell the papers if you haven't already. The tabs would love that.[/quote]

"Recent studies have found that large-chested blonde-haired young ladies are inexplicably drawn to bass playing men, the [insert any filthy, lying red-top's name] can exclusivly reveal. Here is proof..... honest. Blah blah blah....."

[quote name='Gamble' post='182388' date='Apr 21 2008, 11:23 PM']"Recent studies have found that large-chested blonde-haired young ladies are inexplicably drawn to bass playing men, the [insert any filthy, lying red-top's name] can exclusivly reveal. Here is proof..... honest. Blah blah blah....."[/quote]

Is she blonde? I thought she was a brunette myself. My ex-wife had similar hair-colour. I think that would mean I was married to a blonde for a few years without realising! :)