Why become a member? ×

Be careful with bookings on Interparcel this week....

Musicman20

Unfortunately my TC RS212 which is STILL waiting in my apartment to be picked up is now very late for Geoff here on the forum.

Booked a pickup on Monday for Wednesday, and no one turned up.

Interparcel and the courier have not called, we had to call this morning. They ignored emails as well.

Apparently there are large delays this week and won't compensate.

I just feel awful for Geoff on here who has done everything on time and the courier have totally messed up the deal.

[quote name='wateroftyne' timestamp='1334257355' post='1613442']
As it 'appens, I've been waiting for City Link to pick up an amp I've sold since TUESDAY 3RD!

I gave up today - sent Parcel2Go (the broker) a load of a abuse, and took it to the Post Office instead.

What's going on with the Newcastle depot??
[/quote]

Something must have happened! Usually Interparcel are great.

Im hoping they come tomorrow!

I booked two parcels through Interparcel this week. One (UPS) was picked up on time, the other (Hermes) wasn't picked up at all. Interparcel apologised and re-booked it for today, but there's no sign as yet. Fingers crossed.

I had the same with interparcel this week! They're usually great but I selected sh*ttylink instead of one of the others as they had a printer less option so I opted for that. They were meant to pick up an amp for me and insisted they'd been but no one was in to which I informed them that if they had of been they would have saw the owner outside painting the front of the house ALL day! Got a refund and did a 200 mile trip to pick it up myself!!! Word to the wise..... DON'T use city link if using interparcel!

If you send anything via UPS (I work for them) and you get any problems, then PM me and i'll try to chase it up on your behalf even if it does not go through East Midlands Airport (where I work) I may be able to assist. City Link is crap, I used em' once, (before I joined UPS).......never again.

Edited by clarkpegasus4001

[quote name='Musicman20' timestamp='1334255887' post='1613411']
City Link...in Newcastle.
[/quote]

Their 'Newcastle' depot is in Wardley (halfway to Sunderland) & seems to be very short-staffed. Went there once to pick up a parcel & the queue was out the door for the half hour I waited - there only seemed to be one young lad in the place who looked stressed to bits trying to deal with everything. Obviously it's a competitive game, but looks like they've tried to cut costs a bit too much recently & service has gone down the pan.

Hope they sort it out for you...

Cheers,

B.